“Cool coffee and pastry joint”
Review of Black Crow Coffee

Black Crow Coffee
Reviewed 22 February 2017 via mobile

A pretty interesting local spot for coffee and pastries. Perfect place to grab a quick bite or coffee. It has some cool art and has an old fashioned Victorian hipster vibe. Also really great place to go after a night of drinking and convene with friends.

Reviewed 8 February 2017

My wife's doctor told her about this place. It happens to be next door to a tavern we go every so often but had never noticed it.
We went there for a late breakfast and thought there might not be many people inside. Wrong. The place was almost full. I guess lots of locals know it. It sits in the middle of a large neighborhood.
The place is small and only one server to take care of the people that kept coming in while we were there. But she was very good and handled it well.
My wife being a coffee lover asked for her usual skinny latte and I decided to join her. She had a croissant and I had a blueberry muffin.
The coffee was pretty good and my muffin the best I have had in a long time.
Being just 3 blocks from where we live I think we will be back

Reviewed 22 January 2017

This place has great coffee and tea, homemade cookies, and a friendly, hip atmosphere. Great whether you want to work, chat, or people watch.

Reviewed 22 January 2017 via mobile

Place absolutely rocks. Great food. Better coffee. Patrons are funky artist types. Groups seem to meet every week as I was there Sunday am. Owners are really cool. It's not in downtown... Just two blocks over. A little hard to park but just circle around. It's well worth the hunt. And check out the muffin below.

Reviewed 12 January 2017

Every Sunday my husband and I drive 5 minutes from our house with our dogs to grab a delicious latte and breakfast item from black crow. The coffee is delicious, the roast is very floral and light, it's very different from any coffee I have tasted before. We even buy their beans to use at home. They have a good amount of breakfast options (muffins, croissants, donuts, etc.) and the staff are always nice and friendly. From there we take our dogs on a walk around the beautiful old northeast neighborhood! Perfect start to a Sunday.

1  Thank Andrea H