“Went for something different- found it!”

Mediteran Fast Foods
Ranked #329 of 999 Restaurants in St. Petersburg
Cuisines: Middle Eastern
Reviewed 26 October 2017 via mobile

My wife and I were looking for good food on Google maps and the Mediterranean place popped up amongst the throng of Mexican places, so we decided to try it out. We were not disappointed, but it really should be under Serbian cuisine, as the Mediterranean food is strictly Serbian, wjich was the different we were looking for. We had the meat rolls and sausage specialties which came on large rolls that were very soft and scrumptious (with a side of tomato/chopped onion/sour cream), and I had the Serbian salad and my wife had the cucumber salad. Excellent food for a reasonable price! Freshly prepared to order and better than expected. The Serbian salad has a kick, though, so if you don't like spicy food don't get it (I like spicy food, though). If you go away hungry you might be eating too much because they are large portions. This restaurant has other Trip Advisor reviews, so check them out, and if you're in the St Petersburg area stop here for some very good food.

Reviewed 22 July 2017 via mobile

Can not express enough. I am from Europe and I love good food. But this is beyond good taste. It's new standard in joy. Love it guys. Sooooo good...

Reviewed 8 June 2017

We ate here after checking out Tripadvisor for something a bit different. Very flavorful food with very big portions at a very reasonable price. This is Serbian/Balkan type food with a homestyle quality. I had the meat rolls with cabbage salad, which came on a very large home made roll. Everything was delicious. We enjoyed our meals and had to bring some home, though we did manage to find room for a very large piece of Baklava before leaving. The day we were there, the place seemed to be a one-man show, so things ran a bit slow and the place was a bit dirty, but very friendly and still attentive. I will probably pick up food to go next time, but would eat from here again.

Reviewed 11 March 2017

My husband and I ate lunch here today and certainly will go back often! We both had the shop salad which was a combination on tomatoes, cucumber, onion and fresh feta cheese. The portion was huge. My husband had pork which came out on a huge homemade roll type bread and I had the meat rolls which also came on the same bread/roll and it was about the size of a dinner plate and probably the best bread I have ever eaten. It was served with fresh chopped onion, tomato and sour cream on the side.I asked the owner about the bread and he said he made it himself. We split the teramisu for desert and it was also delicious. The service was prompt and friendly. The owner clearly took pride in his food and that his restaurant was a family owned business. Prices were very reasonable.

Reviewed 6 February 2015

Looking for something different? We found this place in St. Peterburg, FL completely by accident. Simple surroundings with great food! The name "Fast Foods" is misleading. The owner makes all his soups, salads, entrees and desserts from scratch, even the grilled bread he serves with his breakfasts and sandwiches. He treated us like royalty! The chef/owner serves authentic breakfast, lunch and dinner Monday - Sunday, 7 AM - 8 PM. Closed Tuesdays. It is located at 6500 4th St N, St Petersburg, FL 33702. Cross Streets: Near the intersection of 4th St N and NW Monroe Cir N
Neighborhoods: Fossil Park