“Love Food is all that and then some...”
Review of Love Food Central

Love Food Central
Ranked #113 of 969 Restaurants in St. Petersburg
Price range: US$5 - US$15
Description: Vegan & Gluten-Free comfort food offering snacks, salads, mains, desserts and vegan soft serve.
Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

Vegan healthy clean food...check!!!! This is one of my favorite places for sure. Maybe their most famous sandwich is the BBQ “pulled pork” featuring Jack Fruit...

I also love their love burger, tempeh sandwich (Reuben) and roasted veggie wrap!! All of their items are vegan and GF so u can’t beat that with a stick!! The wonderful lady that makes the soups, I call her the soup ninja...nuff said on that!!

Ur a fool if u don’t love this place on the first try...Valerie is the owner....her eyes are deep blue vessels of loooooovvvvveeee!!

Reviewed 29 January 2018 via mobile

So good!! I’d suggest the Ruben, house made chai tea, cheez platter, and their soft serve ice cream! Everything is vegan and delicious! Small portions for the most part. Staff is friendly and the atmosphere is nice.

Reviewed 12 January 2018

Excellent, fresh, wholesome, filling and very friendly staff. Casual and comfortable atmosphere. The on tap kambucha was divine!

Reviewed 24 December 2017 via mobile

All vegan options. The falafel was delicious and the sauce for it was even better. Desserts were decent. Would recommend this place for vegans and not.

Reviewed 11 December 2017 via mobile

This cafe was recommended to me by one of my co-workers and I will definitely be back! I love the vibes here! The food is a little more expensive than I would have liked but, definitely well worth it. The coffee is also pretty good, I got an iced coffee and they used coffee ice cubes instead of water which I greatly appreciate. I also loved how I got to sit outside at a picnic table and enjoy the weather.