Lowest prices for your stay
US$149
eDreamsUS$149
TraveluroUS$142
Trip.comUS$150
2,610 results
All reviews brock ellis luau tower bedroom condo baytowne wharf conference center beach resort bike riding zip line tram service full kitchen another broken egg washer and dryer chairs and umbrellas family vacation emerald coast beautiful property bring your own
Selected filters
Reviewed 14 October 2021

Sandestin Golf and Beach Resort has the most amazing team at Beach Services! Lynn Woods who manages the beach chair and umbrellas is always personable, professional and the absolute hardest worker! We are blessed to have a second home in the area and this team one of the reasons we love calling Sandestin our home away from home ❤️☀️‼️Thank you Lynn and Brock!!

Date of stay: October 2021
June Gibson, Other at Sandestin Golf and Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 1 November 2021

We are so thrilled to hear of the exceptional service you received during your stay from our Beach Services Team. Sandestin is a special place and so glad it is your home away from home.

Reviewed 14 October 2021 via mobile

When we made our reservation we were quarnteed a high floor on the beachfront tower. When we checked in we were given a room on the 3rd floor and told "That's all we have". Since we had paid and the room was non refundable, we had no choice but to accept the room. While the room was ok, it was not what was described to us when we made the reservation. While the room was disappointing, our experience with The Links Golf Staff was a larger disappointment. We paid for 2 rounds of golf with rental clubs on 10/7/21. When we teed off the course the course was flooded and unplayable. We asked for a refund and was told " No, we will give you a raincheck". I told them we were flying out on Saturday and was told "Sorry, here's your raincheck".I then asked in instead of a raincheck if I could get credit for merchandise in the pro shop. Again "Sorry, here's your raincheck". I know have a $331 dollar raincheck I will never use. To say we are extremely dissatisfied is an understatement.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank jerryrS6354TU

We are sorry to hear we did not meet your accommodation expectations. We try to accommodate room requests as much as possible however being a vacation rental property there are times we cannot due to circumstances beyond our control. Your comments regarding your golf experience has been forwarded to the appropriate team members.

Reviewed 13 October 2021 via mobile

The resort is beautiful and we had only one complaint concerning the resort. We spent $700for the week renting the beach chairs and the resort allowed people to put up tents and chairs in front of all the Sandestin chairs. It was miserable because we could not enjoy the beach for the swarm in front of us. The resort puts their chairs so far back it allows this even though signs are up saying no tents in front of the chairs. I would not waste my money on the chairs provided. Be rude and camp in front of everyone. Beach etiquette is out the door here.

Room tip: Renting provided chairs and umbrellas
Trip type: Travelled with family

Thank you for your review. We are sorry to hear of your beach experience. We are required to set up 20 feet from the waters edge by local governing authorities. We hope you will visit again to enjoy all we have to offer.

Reviewed 12 October 2021

I’m traveling with my autistic teen, who had a reaction, and Brock Ellis came in with excellent customer service and helped me manage her expectations. If you visit the beach, work with Brock. He is clearly dedicated and passionate about helping people. There aren’t enough helpers left in the world. Thanks Brock Ellis!!!

Trip type: Travelled with family

We appreciate your time in providing a review of the exceptional service provided to you by Brock of our Beach Services Team. We are very happy he could be of assistance during your time of need and hope you will return very soon.

Reviewed 9 October 2021

I would just like to say while my wife and I enjoyed ourselves during our stay, it wasn't due to our experience within the resort. I was very unimpressed with our customer experience. I dont mind paying more for quality, but I found there was a lack of organization when we needed assistance on certain matters. I had to call the front desk twice for fresh towels that were still never brought to our room - eventually I had to track someone down for help. In addition our room was never cleaned, noone ever knocked on our door to see if we needed anything...etc. This was my wife's and I wedding trip. We will probably will be celebrating anniversarys elsewhere.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
June Gibson, Other at Sandestin Golf and Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 2 November 2021

Thank you for taking the time to provide a review of your time with us. We are sorry to hear we did not meet your expectations. Some of our services are limited due to COVID and staffing shortages. We would love for you to give us an opportunity in the future to meet all your expectations.