5 people are viewing this hotel
US$106
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
Priceline
US$106
Trip.com
US$102
eDreamsUS$106
TraveluroUS$117
FindHotelUS$106
All reviews great location grand boulevard newer hotel front desk clean hotel beautiful hotel breakfast bar walking distance miramar beach shopping area enjoyed our stay heated pool definitely stay here again great stay the hotel staff stayed nights free breakfast
Selected filters
Reviewed 24 October 2021 via mobile

Hyatt Place/SanDestin exceeded our expectations. Friendly staff especially Lou at the front desk/all employees we met. Hotel room comfortable/very clean. Breakfast was good. Short walk to Baytowne restaurants/stores. Will return.

Date of stay: October 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Management response:Responded 6 December 2021

Hi Donna T!

Thank you for your review! I appreciate your kind words and will be celebrated to the entire team. We look forward for your next visit! -Chris Cornett, General Manager

Reviewed 15 October 2021

The place was very clean. Staff was friendly. The checking proceed was very simple. I would come back here again. It was my first time in Destin, and I was celebrating my 50th birthday. I really enjoyed myself.

Date of stay: October 2021
1  Thank melindajohnson1008
Management response:Responded 6 December 2021

Thank you for your review! We look forward to hosting you again soon! -Chris Cornett, General Manager

Reviewed 15 September 2021

My husband and I stayed here for 2 nights. We were in town for his birthday weekend getaway. This hotel is awesome lots of places to shop, eat, and not to far from the Harborwalk (Destin)....the staff was extremely nice and we were able to check in early which was a huge plus after getting off the highway!!! Definitely will recommend this hotel to all my friends and family and we definitely will be back!

Date of stay: September 2021
1  Thank Phyne95
Reviewed 13 September 2021

Great experience, friendly and helpful staff, no issues. I stayed for 10 consecutive nights and had no issues the entire time. Room was clean, everything worked, and the staff went above and beyond to make sure I was comfortable.

Date of stay: August 2021
Reviewed 13 September 2021

This was our hone for two days before we got into our rental house. We loved it. It was such a nice hotel. The location on Grand Blvd couldn’t be better. The hotel and staff were perfect. We just couldn’t get over the fact that nothing was wrong. Nothing.

Date of stay: September 2021