2 people are viewing this hotel
US$101
US$97
US$97
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
Hotels.comUS$97
PricelineUS$97
FindHotelUS$97
All reviews front desk grand boulevard golf course nice pool housekeeping staff san destin bistro lobby chiller elevator housekeeper florida
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 October 2021 via mobile

I checked in Sunday 9/27/21. I was greeted with a personal handwritten note thanking me for my loyalty as well as a gift bag of snacks. I checked in to my room and everything was immaculate. Housekeeping took extra time in folding the towels in to nice shapes and the bath mat in to a shell shape. There were a lot of little things that made me think of a More luxurious hotel.

The pool area was relaxing and clean. It was a pleasure to come back to the hotel after work. The bed was comfortable. The area was very nice with many different restaurants to choose from. All of the employees were friendly and attentive. I HIGHLY recommend staying here. I really hope I have the opportunity to return. It was a very pleasant stay.

Date of stay: September 2021
Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank H4628EBkarenp
Hanna Orina, Guest Services / Front Office at Courtyard by Marriott Sandestin at Grand Boulevard, responded to this reviewResponded 6 December 2021

Hi H4628EBkarenp, Thank you for taking the time to share us your feedback! It is always encouraging to hear such a positive review. We are glad you enjoyed your stay with us and we hope to welcome you back when you are near the area.

Reviewed 8 August 2021 via mobile

Great hotel near Grand Street entertainment and shopping area. Quiet hotel with great beds! Friendly staff! Not too far from the beach, but a car is needed, Nice pool. Breakfast is not included but there is a bistro to purchase breakfast, snacks or light dinner.

Date of stay: August 2021
Trip type: Travelled solo
Hanna Orina, Guest Services / Front Office at Courtyard by Marriott Sandestin at Grand Boulevard, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Hello seasideljs,

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review. We are glad you had a wonderful stay with us. We do love our location on the Grand Boulevard there is so much things to do around here. I hope we can welcome you back here again soon.

Reviewed 25 July 2021 via mobile

This was a disappointing experience for our one night stay. Staff was friendly but the room and hotel lacked in every way. To start, we wiped down the room with wipes and after wiping the coffee table the wipe was black. There was a spot of blood on the curtains and the carpet was nasty. The air conditioner ran all night even though the thermostat had already reached temperature. The toilet ran off and on through the night as well. Embarrassed to take my family here and for what they were charging should have been much better.

Date of stay: July 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
3  Thank F6230VSkevinp
Reviewed 3 July 2021 via mobile

After having a nightmare of a situation with sandestin bayside courtyard sandestin grand boulevard was a dream come true. We booked VERY last minute after the nightmare and horrible conditions at our previous hotel. You walk into a beautiful smelling and clean lobby followed by the friendliest staff in Destin. The rooms were clean, smelt great and gave you an overall feeling of it being clean. They seemed to have some sort of covid protocol in effect but it didn’t phase me one way or another. My family and I are going to be booking again soon and this hotel will be on our list of places to stay from here on out.

Room tip: Fresh, clean and friendly staff.
Date of stay: July 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family

Hi FrmnClint,

Thank you for you review! It is always encouraging to hear a positive feedback. We do love and are thankful for our wonderful staff as well, we will surely share this with our team to let them know their hard work is appreciated. We hope to be hosting to you again soon.

Reviewed 12 June 2021 via mobile

June 11,2021
Me and my wife visited Sandestin for our Wedding Anniversary.
We checked in to the Courtyard on Grand Blvd. The chiller/fridge did not work, it was hot inside. I called front desk they had maintenance to bring a new fridge, which was great. After we went to sleep, I hear a loud noise, around 3:00AM, after I get up i realize it was the A/C making a loud squealing noise. So I turned off the A/C for a few minutes, after turning it back on because the room got warm the noise started again. I went down stairs around 8:00AM to talk to front desk about situation. I asked for manger and was told the manager would not be in until 10:00AM, but maintenance would be up to take care of the problem. After we returned from breakfast around 11 AM, no one had come to look at the AC. Around 1:45 PM, I asked for the manger again and was told she was in a meeting. About 30 minutes later I talked to the manger, Christy, she said she’ll send someone up. At 4:00 PM no one had come to room to check the A/C. This is ridiculous when the temperature outside is near 90 degrees.

Date of stay: June 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
3  Thank Ronald D
Melissa Oropesa, Sales at Courtyard by Marriott Sandestin at Grand Boulevard, responded to this reviewResponded 14 June 2021

Hi Ronald D, we are so sorry to hear about your experience at our property. We take pride in addressing any unexpected maintenance issues in a timely fashion and are taking steps to investigate what happened to you immediately. Thank you for letting us know - our guest feedback is our greatest tool to improve our property.