“First week of Mr & Mrs.”

The Original Christo's
Ranked #4 of 244 Restaurants in Sanford
Cuisines: American, Greek, Italian
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 15 February 2017 via mobile

Had a nice meal. Servers are very friendly.
Food awesome. Price is reasonable.
He had a chicago beef sandwich and I had a calzone. And we shared a very large piece of cake. Desserta are fabulous. We recommend this place to all our friends.

Reviewed 13 February 2017

Downtown Sanford restaurants are typically busy on Sundays, so I expected to wait for a pizza, but not for 40 minutes. Since I had theater tickets, I had to gobble it down so as not to miss to much of the show. Christo's - you need to have enough staff to handle the busness you get!

Reviewed 29 January 2017 via mobile

My husband and I ate here two days in a row. Once for lunch and today for Sunday brunch. I am a huge fan of any location where you can have regular hearty meals and Italian. I love Italian and my husband does not, so it's refreshing for him to order chicken and I indulge in cheesy goodness. He had the firecracker chicken with roasted garlic and Greek potatoes (to die for) and I had a Stromboli, also delicious. Brunch was challah French toast, banana waffles and more amazing potatoes. This place does potatoes so well, I think there should just be a potato platter option! The wait staff was so attentive, even during busy times. The location is very clean and the trivia found on the table was entertaining. I'm happy to be a repeat customer.

Reviewed 22 January 2017

My family has eaten here several times and we've consistently enjoyed great food and friendly service. The menu offers a nice variety of salads, sandwiches, pasta and awesome pizzas! This is a hidden gem in the heart of downtown Sanford.

Reviewed 8 January 2017 via mobile

Services was super friendly. Spinach pie was the best. Greek salad was very good. Burger was very good. Gyro was decent. Desserts were awesome. Cake & cookie display was beyond tempting.
This may become my go to restaurant before and after flights at Sanford/Orlando airport.