“Not as good as most.”

Cuisines: American
Description: Half Restaurant. Half Store. All Country
Description: Half Restaurant. Half Store. All Country
Reviewed 13 August 2018 via mobile

We enjoy stopping at Cracker Barrel when traveling. Clean restrooms, good food, etc. This particular location was a bit of a let down compared to other experiences.

The bathrooms were dirty. Toilets looked like they hadn’t been cleaned in a while. Food was also disappointing. My chicken had a huge nasty chunk in it. My daughter’s chicken was chewy. We ordered dessert and it tasted “soapy.” Definitely will not stop here again. Keep driving to another location.

Reviewed 22 July 2018 via mobile

The food is usually consistent. Menu items are very good and the service is always great. Home style cooking.

Reviewed 9 July 2018 via mobile

Stoped for a quick bite... food was good and quick... the best part was the awesome server, Anna. She was very attentive to our needs, offered choices and described menu options. Mainly she patiently waited as we made up our minds... Hope there were many more Anna’s at other restaurants..

Reviewed 5 July 2018 via mobile

Had bever eaten in a Cracker Barrel so weren’t sure what to expect. We were both pleasantly surprised. The place was packed, I guess being July 4th and 11 am must be very popular. But we were greeted nicely and were soon sat down. Our server CC , was excellent and very patient, as obviously we weren’t sure what was best to have. I had the Country Boy Breakfast with Steak and all the sides. My wife made hers up eg Sourdough toast and scrambled eggs and we both had a decent hot tea.
The food was excellent, my steak was cooked just right. If I am honest I wouldn’t choose the sides, hot apple slices, 2 biscuits ( scones to me) and grits ( weird porridge type thing) oh and gravy( I would call it thick chicken soup ) to put on the scones/ biscuits. All of it was excellent quality but just not what I am used to. Which is more my fault than any problem with what was served. I then had some sourdough toast which was lovely.
So summing up if you are not sure you want it all, just make it up with what you want and you will hopefully have great food like we did.
We also enjoyed doing some light shopping in the store. All round good place and very good pricing we will come again when we are next over.

Reviewed 1 June 2018 via mobile

Eggs were perfect. Biscuits are good. Sausage gravy pretty bland. Bacon crispy. Grits good. Plain hash browns because I don’t like onions and cheese in mine were fine.