“Fabulous”
Review of Mellow Mushroom

Mellow Mushroom
Ranked #6 of 238 Restaurants in Sanford
Reviewed 12 February 2017 via mobile

Incredible food. The service was great the food was to die for. I had a pizza and my company had a calzone. Both were delicious.

Mark P, General Manager at Mellow Mushroom, responded to this reviewResponded 13 February 2017

Thanks for the "Fabulous"!!!!!

Reviewed 19 January 2017

Visited this restaurant on January 18th for the first time as I never heard of this place before. I was pleasantly surprised. Great service and awesome food. Our server "Kim" was the best. Kudos to her. She patiently walked us thru the menu and made recommendations.

The Beer Cheese pretzels appetizers were so good they didn't last more than 2 minutes after it hit our table. The pizza tasted very good and fresh. I ordered the meat lovers style pizza and again I was totally impressed. I will definitely be back.

Oh the reason it gets a Four instead of a "Five" (5) star rating is because the kitchen made a minor mistake on my order. It was not Kim's fault as she took our order correctly as verified by me via the order ticket.

It's all good though. Human error. Things happen so we were not disappointed. because it was an honest mistake. Kim apologized and the manager apologized as well and gave us a nice coupon for a future use. Like I said I'll definitely be back to this restaurant. The food is AWESOME!!!.

Reviewed 19 January 2017

Favorite place to grab pizza and a salad!
Service is friendly and the food is consistently yummy. The Greek Salad is our got to- love the dressing and generous serving of veggies. For the pizza, we usually do half Mauie Wowie and half Mellowterranean. The Buffalo Chicken pie is also a great choice!

Reviewed 3 January 2017 via mobile

I usually wait for several visits to review but may not be back soon. Very tasty pizza with sweet, whole wheat crust but nicely toasted and salted. Salads are big and can be split. Loved Caesar with shredded Parmesan. Ignore wait time fuss - good pizza not made on conveyer belt takes time. Have salads and drinks. Lots of beer choice. Less choice on wine but cheap ($4 per glass) for tasty blend. Oh - giant wall screen plus lots of TV's for sports!! Highly recommend if in mood for fresh well-made pizza.

Jill B, Owner at Mellow Mushroom, responded to this reviewResponded 8 January 2017

Thank you for your great review.

Reviewed 29 December 2016

Always enjoy the food at Mellow Mushroom. Friendly and efficient staff and service. We've had a variety of pizzas and have not been disappointed. The portobello mushroom appetizer is very good. The house wine is very good for the price.

Mark P, General Manager at Mellow Mushroom, responded to this reviewResponded 30 December 2016

Thanks for your solid review. We hope to see you back soon!