“Wonderful vacation home!”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“Wonderful vacation home!”
Reviewed 8 March 2018 for a stay in February 2018

We rented this property for multifamily use with 3 generations as it was our son's wedding week/weekend and it was a wonderful choice! My daughter and I arrived early enough to enjoy Historic Downtown Sanford, which we previously knew nothing about, and had 2 wonderful meals there as well. My in-laws went to the German restaurant downtown which is rated 3rd in the country per the locals and had a great meal! The home was charming and who could resist the 2 screened porches with the water view! The beds and pillows were more comfortable than my own (no joke) and the bedrooms were spacious! The downstairs was also just perfect and filled with comfortable furniture. The kitchen was stocked with a coffee pot and a Keurig (my needs are simple) and had we had more time, it would have been more than adequate for preparing meals! I cannot recommend this rental property enough, especially for multifamily multigenerational use as it provides everyone a place to go to commune as well as to have some time away from each other when needed! My only regret was not having more free time between the rehearsal dinner arrangements and the wedding to kick back and enjoy the home more and see more of Historic Sanford as it is so charming with antique stores and fabulous food! I told my family I would love to rent it again and do just that later on, also with a trip to Mt Dora on the itinerary! Annemarie and her husband were also wonderful and were within easy reach as well. Again, loved it, loved it, loved it!!!!

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Jackie_tr...
Redland, Florida
“PERFECT FAMILY GETAWAY FOR ANYONE LOOKING TO RELAX”
Reviewed 25 February 2016 for a stay in February 2016

The most beautiful and relaxing mini-vacation I have ever taken with the family. The house was immaculate and well stocked. Annemarie is the best hostess ever! always available if needed and extremely sweet. I would recommend this rental to anyone interested in truly enjoying their vacation. The house is gorgeous and on the lake, neighbors are kind and you have plenty of area to park a lot of vehicles. beautiful quiet neighborhood and no more than a 10 minute drive to all major supermarkets etc.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Everything
Liked least: Leaving
Travelling group: Other
Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Management Response
29 Feb 2016
Thank you for your kind words and we hope to have your family back in the future! It was a pleasure to have your family at our little slice of heaven.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing