“Don't go to the lido Tiki bar”

Lido Key Tiki Bar & Public Beach
Ranked #324 of 914 Restaurants in Sarasota
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Lifo Beach is amazing and definitely a place I will vome bach to. The Tiki bar parrtner or owned by Ritz Cariton, is not recommended. Food is poor and drinks not safe.
I purchased a nachos for my birthday and expected to lunch in there.
Nachos costed 20 dollars its more like chips and cheese.
Piña Colada was 12 and had no liquor, it also came with a bug, a little protein for you.
Next day I when to the pavilion, one mile away, great atmosphere, great food and great drinks.

Date of visit: July 2021
Write a reviewReviews (54)

Reviewed 31 March 2021 via mobile

Waiter was nice, drinks were great. Bill was overcharged. When asked waiter about it, he admitted he made us and charged us for more expensive drinks and offered no apology or solution. No telling how many people he has done this to expecting them not to notice. Watch your bill.

Date of visit: March 2021
1  Thank lsk614
Reviewed 27 April 2020

We visited this tiki-bar on Lido Beach @ the Ritz in Sarasota pre-Covid closings. We literally had the last drinks served at Happy Hour the day the bar rec'd word fron the town that it had to close down due to Covid. The setting is awesome - right on the beach. Casual typical tiki bar makes you feel like you're in the Caribbean or on some island. Only negative - no food served here (drinks only)! Great place for Happy hour and great place for sunset pics! Will def look to return here when things get back to normal!

Date of visit: March 2020
Reviewed 14 January 2020 via mobile

I love this hidden gem on Lido Key. It’s tucked in the Ritz Carlton beach club area but is open to the public. I read some of the reviews on how to get there and ended up parking about a half mile away at a park, and then walking up the beach. It was a lovely walk, but I later found that there is a path accessible from the street near the Ritz, so try to find that to minimize your walking.

I wouldn’t recommend this for the food. It’s just ok. Fine for a snack. Drinks and wine selections are very good. Expect to pay Ritz prices. Very friendly staff. Definitely a great spot at sunset to grab a drink and sit in one of their Adirondack chairs in the sand. I’ll be back on my next visit to the area.

Date of visit: January 2020
Reviewed 25 December 2019 via mobile

We came to the ritz Carlton Sarasota for Christmas. Went to lido beach for lunch. Fish tacos was not edible. Waitress was nice!anion soup was salty but bland.

Date of visit: December 2019