US$136
HotelIndigo.com
Carlisle Inn Sarasota(Sarasota)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$149
La Quinta Inn & Suites Sarasota - I75(Sarasota)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$98
US$95
Holiday Inn Sarasota - Airport(Sarasota)(Great Value!)
US$106
US$134
Homewood
Hotel Ranola(Sarasota)(Great Value!)
US$109
Siesta Key Palms Hotel(Sarasota)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$125
Comfort Suites Sarasota(Sarasota)(Great Value!)
US$94
ComfortSuites
US$289
RitzCarlton.com
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
1,162 results
All reviewsbearded clamtiki bar restaurantwater viewgreat place to stayclose to the airportnice poolmarinascottsunset
Reviewed 4 May 2018 via mobile

Price is reasonable for the area, make sure you book 2 queen beds with water view and request the second floor in the last building that has an interior entrance it’s the best building. It’s not a five star hotel but it’s a reasonable price for a couple of nights.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
GMRamadaSarasota, Owner at Ramada by Wyndham Sarasota, responded to this reviewResponded 26 May 2018

Dear TWC3011,

Thank you for taking the time to write this review about your stay at the Ramada Sarasota. I am glad to hear you had a 5 star experience and glad you enjoyed the beautiful waterfront views and our fun tiki-bar. Hopefully we will get a chance to host you again in the coming future.

Reviewed 1 May 2018

Hotel was very accommodating the restaurant on the other hand was not. we had a couple of issues.
the food this year was disappointing. In years past we where pleased with the quality of the food. The staff where for the most part friendly. With the exception of the manager telling us we could not have our own beverage's at the pool. It seems the rules have been changed since last year. We have been coming to this venue for three years now and have had a wonderful time in the past with no issues. We are about 100 strong and book about 50 rooms. We will look for another venue for next year.

Room Tip: no troubles
Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends

Dear Mr. Every,

Thank you for taking the time to write this review about your stay with us. I am glad that over all your stay with us was a good one and apologize about having to ask to have all non purchased alcoholic beverages removed from the pool deck. Although we truly do appreciate your business we have a lease with our restaurant tenant which states that outside alcohol and food can not be brought into the pool area. This has been the same rule for all 7 years I have owned the establishment. I did my best to be respectable when speaking to everyone about it but sadly the rules need to be followed and someone had to enforce them.

Please feel free to reach out to me if you would like to discuss the situation further so we can try to find a solution that will work for everyone

Reviewed 30 April 2018

The room wasn't the best of condition. It refineries a facelift Nd new beds too . The room has a small of mold and mildew. I would not stay again. Had it been earlier in the day, I would have left and found somewhere healthy to stay.

Room Tip: Stay somewhere else that's not mold and roach infested
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family

Dear Mr. Patric B,

Thank you for taking the time to write this review about your stay. I am so sorry that you felt your stay was only a 1 star experience. As you recommended we have begun a full facelift of the property. During March and April we did a full landscape and exterior remodel. We are now remodeling the restaurant and tik-bar. And at the end of the summer we will begin to remodel our rooms, lobby, and breakfast room. Hopefully you will get a chance to come see us again after the remodel.

With regards to the mildew odor, I did have a chance too go check the room you stayed in. I also noticed a slight odor and immediately had the carpet and A/C cleaned which resolved the problem.

Again I am sorry about the issues that you faced during your stay.

Reviewed 27 April 2018 via mobile

Stayed for 6 nights, foyer, reception desk area looked clean, fresh, & fairly updated. The location looking out on to the water was lovely. The Wi-fi is nightmare you have to keep logging on & in this day & age seems rediculous. The area leading to were breakfast is situated was so unclean the floor was awe full, who ever was the duty manager did not do a walk about. The pool had not been cleaned either nor the area around it. The duty manager never walked there either. There were broken chairs around the pool area, now surely that’s a health & safety issue? I am guessing the duty manager never saw those either. Now back to the breakfast area, not a large enough area for this, very few chairs & tables. Now to our room, yes it was clean, however the wardrobe smelled old & musty, the bathroom door was damaged, the beds were old & way too soft absolutely no support. No safe in the room & this is the 21st century, use the one at reception- what to go there every time you want to use your iPad or get jewellery? Bathroom needed updating the hairdryer overheated in my hand on the first day. I was given a replacement straight away but nobody came to reinstall it. There is absolutely no security there at all on the Sunday a car drove up a family got out went to the pool area and played enjoying the pool then 3 hours later went to there car and drove off. I am completely surprised at the lack of standards this hotel has/had & I would like to hear their response to my write up

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
GMRamadaSarasota, Owner at Ramada by Wyndham Sarasota, responded to this reviewResponded 29 April 2018

Dear Jennifer,

Thank you for taking the time to write this review about your stay with us. I will do my best to address each of your concerns bellow:

First off, thank you for the your kind words about the reception area and our beautiful waterfront views.

With regards to the area outside the breakfast room, we had a tile cleaning company come out to address the blackening which was completed a couple days after your departure. We tried with our tile machine but the grease which must have come off of a construction crews boats was really stuck on there.

With regards to the pool furniture, we are aware that the pool furniture is a little old and we in fact ordered new furniture 3 weeks ago. Because the new pool furniture is commercial grade it takes about 6 weeks to be manufactured and delivered. I am anticipating receiving our new furniture by the second week of May.

With regards to the breakfast room it does only have a capacity of 40 people but we do have the restaurant which can be used as overflow when things get too busy for just the 40 person capacity.

With regards to the rooms, we will actually begin our full renovation this summer. We will be renovating all the rooms, the lobby, the breakfast room, and the tiki-bar & Restaurant.

Finally, with regards to security. We do have a security officer that works every night between the hours of 9pm and 5am.

Thank you for your comments and I hope I was able to address all of your concerns.

Reviewed 26 April 2018

This hotel is by far the least expensive in this tourist area. The view of the marina is lovely. Breakfast (included) was very good. The staff is very nice. The hotel looks like it has not fully recovered from last year's hurricane. The carpets, doors, etc. need work and we did see a few insects. There was a problem with the shower. Having said that, the staff was very friendly and attentive. They fixed all reported problems right away and we could see workers all over the grounds. We will certainly check this place out again next time we visit Sarasota.

Stayed: April 2018

Dear GingerbreadJoe,

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your stay. I am glad to hear you enjoyed our beautiful waterfront views and enjoyed our hot free breakfast which includes over 35 items (including eggs and bacon).

As you mentioned in your review, we have begun our full renovation of the hotel and look to have it complete by the end of summer 2018.

Hopefully you will com visit us again soon to see all our new upgrades.