“Best French Fries in Town”
Review of Five Guys

Five Guys
Ranked #292 of 1,078 Restaurants in Sarasota
Price range: US$10 - US$15
Reviewed 20 September 2017

I love French Fries and have eaten them all over town. This place has the best in my opinion and they give you way too many for a serving size. But who's complaining. The hamburgers are OK but I go there for the fries.

Reviewed 12 August 2017 via mobile

If you want an excellent burger and fries this is the place. Clearly not a Michelin star experience, but this is hands down the best fast casual burger you can get

Reviewed 8 August 2017

I was shocked, when I went back to my favorite burger joint. As soon as I walked in, the place looked filthy - I just couldn't believe it. It had always been so clean. I turned around and left - if the restaurant is filthy, you know the kitchen is too. Now I have to find a new burger place - so disappointing!

Reviewed 4 August 2017

I gave one star not because of the food which is great, but the condition of this facility. IT IS DIRTY. I sent an email to their corporate group to complain and never heard back. We went back to lunch and was even more disappointed. The floor was a mess with other peoples food. The table tops are never clean and the chairs stick to you went you get up. I personally like the food, but if the customer areas are so dirty it makes you wonder about the food preparation areas. I'm not willing to drive to another neighborhood for Five Guys so I guess I will have to find another burger place to eat.

Reviewed 11 July 2017

Great hamburgers and fries. Free peanuts while you wait. Lots of options for your burger. Don't confuse this for a healthy meal, but great place to splurge every now and then.