All reviewscontinental breakfastringling museummr patelrooms are cleanplace to staynice poolroom was largebed was very comfortableclose to the airportcentral locationa great staymotelhazelmicrowavecerealhairdryerfi
Reviewed 14 March 2018

Wow, what a find. I had to travel to Sarasota on some last minute business items and all of the hotels were grossly overpriced. Except for this one. And was I ever pleasantly surprised. Checked in for 4 days and wish I could have stayed longer. The room appears to have recently been redone. Marble insets on the bathtubs. Charger outlets in all of the receptacles. Really nifty bathroom mirror with a built in light. Really nice stuff. Normally, I don't rave about hotel beds, they tend to be okay. Not what you would want at home, but okay. These, were amazing. I slept amazing every night and woke each day with no sore back. The pillows were perfect. Both firm and held my head and were soft enough.

Can't even speak about the breakfast. I used the coffee pot in the room, and they have some sort of room service they use, which was excellent for breakfast. A Knights Inn with Room Service, yeah you read that right.

Would so recommend to others and will go back again when my travels allow.

Room Tip: Request a room at the back, absolutely no noise, even from the airport in the rooms.
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank tnorush
Arvin_Patel_07472, Manager at Knights Inn Sarasota, responded to this reviewResponded 14 March 2018

Thanks for staying with us where you have the gem of a hotel. Thank you for your kinds word and hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 13 March 2018

We had no time to plan this trip as a family crisis found us unexpectedly seeking a hotel at the height of the season. We were so relieved to find a vacancy anywhere in the area and had very low expectations. What a pleasant surprise! Hands down the very best "basic" hotel we have ever experienced. The hotel is newly refurbished and very clean. The room was very comfortable and the price was right. The location was excellent, directly across the street from the Ringling Museum. There are many restaurants and fast food outlets available nearby. The staff was friendly and helpful. We were even greeted with fresh chocolate chip cookies on check in!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank bluwater

Thank you for staying with we are delighted you liked our property and our staff hope to see you soon.

Reviewed 26 February 2018

The location for seeing the sights in Sarasota was wonderful and the staff could not be more helpful and friendly. I stayed 6 nights and my room was sparkling each day I returned. Very good value for the money. The linens and furniture could use a bit of an upgrade, but the room was spacious. I will book here again next year for sure.

Room Tip: rooms facing the rear parking lot hear less noise. 2 floors, no elevator
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo
knightsinnsarasotafl, Manager at Knights Inn Sarasota, responded to this reviewResponded 28 February 2018

Dear Guest,

I appreciate your feedback. I’m glad that our hotel impressed you enough that you would stay with us again. Our goal is to provide an experience worth repeating for every guest, every time. I hope you will tell others about our hotel and make us your first choice in the area for the future. We’ll be here for you, your friends and your colleagues when you need us.

Hotel Manager

Reviewed 25 February 2018 via mobile

The rooms could use a some TLC. And the continental breakfast there’s no where to sit, so you take your food to go. Which is OK.. what is the old saying you get what you pay for... if you have a lot of sightseeing to do. The beach (South Lido) the St. Armand’s circle and all the spring training fields are very close to this hotel with 10 or 15 minutes if traffic is good. We were able to get catch two spring training games and some beach time while we were here. We Loved atmosphere of St. Armand’s Circle.. we did lot of window shopping and It’s very expensive to dining here.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
knightsinnsarasotafl, Hotel Manager at Knights Inn Sarasota, responded to this reviewResponded 17 March 2018

Hello Guest,

Thanks for staying at the Knights Inn Sarasota during your recent visit to our area. We appreciate your review with the appreciation of location and also the breakfast disadvantage. They are important to us and we shall surely take them for improvement. We are addressing your observations and you shall definitely see the difference during your next visit. We await your earliest next trip to our area and promise a nice stay with us.

Hotel Manager.

Reviewed 30 January 2018 via mobile

Low key, well run. Our coffee pot didn’t work and they attended to it immediately. Friendly staff. Across the street (literally) from the Ringling Museum. Good value for money. Enjoyed our stay and would stay there again

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
knightsinnsarasotafl, Webmaster at Knights Inn Sarasota, responded to this reviewResponded 16 February 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to post this wonderful review of your stay at the Knights Inn Sarasota. It’s a pleasure knowing you loved our convenient location and friendly staff. We hope to see you and your family again soon.

Sincerely