“Just keep coming back”

Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 23 April 2018

I know I have reviewed this place before, but this time we had totally different food.
The steamed pork buns were delicious as well as the Harumaki Spring Rolls. My husband had the Seafood Lovers and I had the Shrimp and Vegetable Tempura. The food is always great here . The service is always god as well. Great place to keep coming back to

Reviewed 1 April 2018

This is our 4th visit to this location and it was disappointing at best. While the food was good, the long wait and poor service was not. The restaurant was not crowded and staff was milling abaout, but we waited 40 minutes for our food (Sashimi and Sushi). The waiter was friendly, inefficient and had horrible breath. Perhaps, we may try it one other time.

Reviewed 21 March 2018

This is my favorite sushi restaurant.
We have been inSarasota for ten years and have tried many.
This is IT!
I have not tried much cooked or other....so I recommend the sushi and the sushi bar.

Reviewed 19 February 2018

Great chicken on the grill. Healthy sides. Salad or meal. Staff is very efficient. Cool watching how the prepare the chicken for your place. FRIENDLY.

Reviewed 21 December 2017

So I don't eat sushi but you don't have to in order to enjoy Jpan. Their sea bass rice bowl and their salmon rice bowl make for a great lunch. And make sure to get their frozen lemon sorbet dessert - it's wonderful!