Open today: 9:00 AM - 9:30 PM

from US$57.68
Amish Experience
25 Reviews
More Info
All reviews city tour minute tour bus driver haunted tour great tour lots of fun stories circus bob knowledge art information company portrayed insight galleries sights
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

This tour was excellent. Not only did I learn so much about Sarasota and Florida, I laughed while doing it! Tour guide Pat was knowledgeable, engaging and very funny. I now have a long list of Sarasota sites, events and restaurants I want to visit. I will definitely be back for other tours. And don't skip the shop! It is one stop shopping for unique and fun souvenirs.

Date of experience: July 2021
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Our tour guide, Pat, knew so many stories about the area which added to the enjoyment of the trip. Our driver, Jeff, grew up in Sarasota and had stories to tell about the “old days”!. 90 minutes went by too fast!

Date of experience: June 2021
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This tour was fantastic! Jon, our guide was extremely knowledgeable and made this tour fun. Both he and the driver did a great job. Even though my wife & I have lived here for over 5 years, we both learned interesting facts about Sarasota. Highly recommend this tour and we look forward to doing other tours.

Date of experience: July 2021
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I absolutely loved my city tour. The guys were so fun & sweet. They had tons of knowledge about Sarasota and showed me really great places that I definitely want to check out on a future trip. I highly recommend this company.

Date of experience: June 2021
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Pat, our guide, and Chris, our driver, were terrific. They worked well together and were very knowledgeable and fun. Pat had great restaurant suggestions and was patient with our questions. Highly recommend for a good overview of Sarasota.