“Closest to Homemade Ever”
Review of Cupcakes A Go-Go

Cupcakes A Go-Go
Ranked #15 of 28 Bakeries in Sarasota
Description: Cupcakes A Go-Go, voted "Editor's Choice Award" and "Best Customer Service" offers the best cupcakes in town. Cake choices include Chocolate, Vanilla, Red Velvet and Carrot cake, with delicious, soft buttercream and cream cheese icing. We also offer homemade Chocolate Almond Toffee. Everything is made on the premises, baked daily. Owners on the premises. Cupcakes a Go-Go specializes in custom decorated cupcakes. We have a cupcake for every event...or we'll create one!Hours: Tues - Fri 10am to 5:30pm, Saturday 10am to 2pm, Closed Sunday and Monday
Reviewed 14 February 2017

Quaint shop, very friendly and funny baker. My 4 yr old and I wanted a cupcake, so we did a search and followed the GPS and had marvelous cupcakes. We ate in the shop and took two for the road. Very close to my homemade ones without all the work and too many cupcakes for two people! Wonderful fluffy and light frosting and no bad after taste or yucky tummy afterward. My daughter wants to go back every day!

Date of visit: February 2017

Reviewed 12 October 2016

I recently ordered a speciallly decorated birthday cake close to the very last minute. Cupcakes A Go-Go was more than willing to take on the project and created a delicious and beautiful confection that was the hit of the party.
I will definitely go back to them and recommend them to my friends.
Bravo!

Date of visit: October 2016
Reviewed 13 May 2016

I called the day before I needed 2 cakes for my daughter's 19th birthday and they accommodated my request. I needed one red velvet and one carrot cake with butter cream frosting instead of cream cheese...no problem! I was hoping they tasted delicious since I have never tried them before...my daughter was thrilled. She was very happy with the flavors. The only draw back was the price...a 6 inch round for those flavors was $18 each.
I would get cakes from them again for a special occasion.

Date of visit: May 2016
Reviewed 9 December 2015 via mobile

Great place, we walked in this bakery and had one of the best cupcakes we ever had. The frosting on the cupcakes are very light and fluffy. Can't wait to come back. Also they do custom orders and phone order as well. 941-952-1114

Date of visit: December 2015
Reviewed 1 October 2015

Really good cupcakes. Frosting light as air. Only negative thing I might add is the the decorated cupcakes look rather simple.

Date of visit: June 2015