“Great food”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Reviewed 5 May 2016

My wife and I shared the Molcajete. Be careful because it is served in a lava bowl which is extremely hot. I burnt the roof of my mouth on the first bite. I would get it every day if I could. It was excellent. There was enough for three people.

Reviewed 2 May 2016 via mobile

Good little spot for drinks and guacamole
Scott is a great waiter .. Chicken quesadillas were on point. Go for happy hour.. House Margaritas are great for the price

Reviewed 24 April 2016 via mobile

Went late at night and got a beer and a margarita - pretty standard. Wife got mini chimichangas which she loved. I got street steak tacos which were good, but expensive. Guac was ok but I've had better.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 17 April 2016 via mobile

Stopped in for a dinner with girlfriends on a Saturday night. Greeted by a big sign that restroom was for paying customers only. Tacky. Food was mediocre at best. Overpriced. No chips and salsa on the table? In a Mexican restaurant?? Tried to order a side of guacamole and was told it wouldn't come with chips!!! It was so bad it would have been comical if not for the huge check.

Reviewed 4 April 2016 via mobile

Chicken burrito was burned. Dry, no sauce! Hummmm... Unlike any Mexican food we have had before. I would not recommend. Our waiter was excellent.