“A great find!”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Reviewed 8 June 2016

This is definitely the best restaurant we dined at while in St Armand's. The food is excellent and very well priced. I had the Molcajete Malinche which was by far the best Molcajete I have ever had and my wife had the Chicken Fajita which was very well made and the plates were very plentiful. The service was spot on and the drinks were well made. Very rare to find an authentic mexican restaurant in a touristy local but there it was.

1  Thank Edgar C

Reviewed 26 May 2016

Entrees were pricey and plain. No complimentary chips and salsa. The taco salad did not have any sour creme or guacamole. Was basically a taco shell and lettuce. The enchiladas were cheese or chicken only with no mix or match and it came with only a small portion of plain rice. No refried beans The service was slow even though there were hardly any customers in the restaurant. I asked a waiter if they had craft beer and he said, "What's craft beer?" I rest my case.

Reviewed 21 May 2016

This is located in St Armands Circle - just over from the mainland in Lido Key. It's a great Mex bar/restaurant. It has street-side dining, a terrace, and is massive inside with a restaurant and a huge bar. The staff were great in explaining the menu and we chose Chicken Qusadilla and Chicken Tacos. The portions were good in size and nicely resened - both were delicious! We noticed on other tables they were having hHuge lava pots of something which looked great - chilli or nacho pots - enough for four people at least!
St Armands gets busy at night - especially weekends but parking is free all around and if you cruise for long enough you'll be able to ark somewhere - it's only a small "village" so no more than a couple of hunded yards to walk. It only opens from 4 till 9 in the evenings so plan on this.
Overall a great experience with a proper Mex feel - worth a visit!

Reviewed 5 May 2016

My wife and I shared the Molcajete. Be careful because it is served in a lava bowl which is extremely hot. I burnt the roof of my mouth on the first bite. I would get it every day if I could. It was excellent. There was enough for three people.

Reviewed 2 May 2016 via mobile

Good little spot for drinks and guacamole
Scott is a great waiter .. Chicken quesadillas were on point. Go for happy hour.. House Margaritas are great for the price