“Hidden gem”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery
Reviewed 19 May 2017

We stopped in to get dinner, a quick bite needed for a few with low blood sugar. This place fit our time frame and didn't have the hour wait we just refused. Turns out this was the best choice we could have made. The owner was friendly and very service-oriented, the food was delicious and in generous portions. I am so glad we stopped in, and high recommend it for anyone looking for some tasty pizza or Italian dishes.

Reviewed 15 May 2017

We were craving pizza on our trip to Florida and this place fit the bill. We are used to NY style pizza and this was not exactly NY style but it was think crust with good cheeses. Needless to say we devoured it in no time!

Reviewed 22 April 2017

Pizza place, that is all it is.
I ordered a chicken dish which was suppose to have tomato, broccoli and garlic? with a side salad. It was disgusting! chopped up old chicken cutlets, perhaps boiled??? with ragu tomato sauce thrown on top. If I order a chicken cutlet, it should not be chopped up. it looked like scraps. not even cut with a knife. the salad was edible. It doesn't even come with pasta. I ordered a side of pasta, this had the broccoli and a jar of sauce thrown on top. very strange. this restaurant is in St. Armand's Circle, the best places are here. How this TASTE of ITALY sits next to them is questionable. I really was frightened to eat my entrees, I didn't touch the chicken dish for fear of food poisoning and ruining my trip.
I ordered a pizza pie, this was the only thing that I could say was decent. It looked like a pre-made dough??? it's fine.

Reviewed 5 April 2017 via mobile

Fast and very friendly service. This restaurant is located near St Armands circle. We ordered a Deluxe pizza and enjoyed it so much we came back a second time! Added bonus is the crust is handmade daily. Yum! Side note, by-the-slice opens are really available in 8 different flavor combos.

Reviewed 13 March 2017

Absolutely no relation to real pizza. Grumpy guy making the pies that night. We had our pizza delivered as there is little parking and one of us ran in to place the order. But the order was wrong--no mushrooms. On a 14" pie there were 6 pepperoni slices. Seriously. Probably one tablespoon of sauce. $25.00. The slices flopped downward when picked up and the toppings, what there were, fell off onto the floor! The oil/grease. Oily/greasy.. And they had salted it! Life is too short to eat this awful pizza. Try elsewhere.

1  Thank ageingwell
Donnie E, Director of Sales at Taste of Italy, responded to this reviewResponded 15 June 2017

How would you know it was a grumpy old guy if you say that you ordered delivery that makes no sense