“Great atmosphere...”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 21 March 2018 via mobile

And the pizza is pretty good too. Actually ate here twice over three days and enjoyed it both times. Had to introduce my buddy to Chicago Style pizza and they have a good one. Great service, red and white checked decor to lend to the pizzeria atmosphere and reasonable prices. Tried the cheese steak on the second visit and that was also tasty, although I think the pizza would be my go to if I lived closer.

Reviewed 4 March 2018

I haven't had a Chicago stuffed pizza for years and this was by far the best I've had. You won't regret it. The price is a little more than a regular pizza but well worth it in the long run. The sauce was home made with chunks of tomatoes and the flavor was to die for. Lots of cheese, onions, green peppers, bacon and pepperoni. They could have put more pepperoni and bacon inside, you could hardly taste the meats at all.

Reviewed 3 March 2018

A Chicago Dog as an appetizer and an Italian Beef sandwich - wet with sweet peppers is how I do it. Being a Windy City native I am quick to search out Joey D's in Bradenton whenever I am in the area. Much to my surprise there was a location now open less than a mile from where I was staying in Sarasota. It was so good the first night I went for a repeat on night 2! Smaller than their Bradenton location but just as good complete with live sports on the TV's and Chi-Town memorabilia everywhere.

Reviewed 24 February 2018 via mobile

I was hesitant to go here given previous reviews. This place was walking distance from our Hyatt hotel, so we thought we would give it a try. The place is small on inside, but they have outside seating too. It was warm & crowded inside so we opted for outside dining. We started with a small greek salad which was large enough for 2 people & very good! We ordered deep dish with extra sauce, took 30 minutes (menu stated takes 25)& was really fabulous. Definitely worth the walk, do not hesitate to try these offerings as we were pleasantly surprised & left with happy bellies!!:)

1  Thank Mmadison66
Reviewed 14 February 2018

ordered a italian beef with fries to go like i have dozens of times.........3 gals and 1 guy behind the register/computer taking my order and low and behold after seeing my order in the kitchen for well over 5 minutes a waitress brings it over and no fries .........4 employees no more than 15 feet from the container just gabbing away while i waited....i decided to just leave and not wait any longer only to arrive home with a sandwich that had zero italian beef seasoning at all....i used to drive all the way to bradenton for these italian beefs being from chicago they were really really good at one time...........that is no longer the case since joey'd's expanded. suggest you avoid.......also noted the place was near empty at dinner hour which i never saw before ...now i know why