La Quinta Inn & Suites Sarasota - I75(Sarasota)(Great Value!)
US$89
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$99/night.

Hotel Indigo Sarasota(Sarasota)(Great Value!)
US$132
HotelIndigo.com
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$166/night.

Knights Inn Sarasota(Sarasota)(Great Value!)
US$70
US$109
Hyatt.com
Carlisle Inn Sarasota(Sarasota)(Great Value!)
US$118
US$134
Homewood
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$150/night.

Siesta Key Palms Hotel(Sarasota)(Great Value!)
US$110
Hotel Ranola(Sarasota)(Great Value!)
US$119
US$239
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Comfort Suites Sarasota(Sarasota)(Great Value!)
US$99
All reviewsmemorial hospitalwinn dixiewifi works wellroom was cleanwalking distance to restaurantsthe pool area was nicegood nights sleepbreakfast was deliciousstay there againfree breakfastsiesta keyflat screen tvconvenient locationclose to downtowngreat roomminute drivevery nice hotel
Reviewed 3 June 2018

My family rented a room from baymont inn. The room had hair in the shower. The sheets were dirty with blood. Then when asking for more sheets. We had to put them on but they had holes in them. Never again!!

1  Thank courtneyblack822
Lana P, General Manager at Baymont by Wyndham Sarasota, responded to this reviewResponded 4 June 2018

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at Baymont by Wyndham Sarasota. I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations; please allow me to express my sincerest apologies.

Your feedback is very important to us, and I am saddened to hear that you did not have a favorable stay. . Please rest assured that we are taking the appropriate measures to address the problem and prevent any future occurrences. Here at Baymont Inn & Suites, we continuously strive to meet your needs and expectations.

Reviewed 30 May 2018

i stayed with my husband and my 3 years old son and its super for a family trip, the price is excellent, the location is excellent, the frontdesk Fina is lovely, the breakfast is super complete, parking lot is free..

1  Thank dolopage
Lana P, General Manager at Baymont by Wyndham Sarasota, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2018

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at Baymont by Wyndham Sarasota. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback.

I am particularly pleased that you had a great stay. I will share your comments with our team, who I am certain will be encouraged by your remarks. Here at Baymont Inn & Suites, we continuously strive to exceed your expectations.

Reviewed 23 May 2018

Room was nicely updated and was clean and comfortable. Location is close to many things but just off the busy street making it quiet. Price was very reasonable and even included breakfast. Parking is easy and free.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank jrfuz
Lana P, General Manager at Baymont by Wyndham Sarasota, responded to this reviewResponded 25 May 2018

Reviewed 14 May 2018 via mobile

I have stayed a couple times in the past month I am purchasing a home and having to stay in hotel. Gina is amazing she remembered my name when I came back she is so very helpful she is AWESOME. The breakfast is included and is great. The rooms are clean and neat and is very quiet. They also accept pets without any additional charges which is also a great plus I would definitely stay over and over. Thank you Fina for everything.

1  Thank terryd5198
Lana P, Front Office Manager at Baymont by Wyndham Sarasota, responded to this reviewResponded 17 May 2018

Thank you so much for the positive feedback. We look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 12 May 2018

Stayed here for a quick overnight in a pinch.

Ms. B. was fabulous! Excellent customer service.

The hotel is old but my stay was great and the room was clean.
The fridge and microwave were in good working order and were clean.

Can't ask for much more!

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank travlinwiththefam
Lana P, General Manager at Baymont by Wyndham Sarasota, responded to this reviewResponded 14 May 2018

Thank you for your stay, we appreciate your comments. We hope you return again.