All reviewsuniversity parkwayroom was cleanwork spacenice showerchoice hotelsa king size bedthe staff was friendly and helpfulclose to the airportshort drivemotelbedding
Reviewed 2 June 2018 via mobile

For starters, the staff at the front desk is rude! I work in hospitality and I'd never ever treat guests the way I was treated. The lady that checked me in had a friend hanging out at the front desk which is completely unprofessional. The room. Oh geez the room. The floor which is carpet was sticky. Stains on the carpet, the lamp shades looked like they rolled them in dirt and the best part was the bugs on the bed. Yes they were dead but still dead bugs on the bed. That's nasty. Honestly if I had the money to switch to another hotel I would leave in a heartbeat. But they wouldn't use my credit card that I booked the room with so I was forced to pay cash for it. I've stayed here once or twice and I've never been so discouraged by my stay. I will never be coming back. And I will be fighting to get my money back. This was one of my worst experiences at a hotel.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family

Dear Guest,
We're sorry you were un-happy-we'll work hard to fix the issue you experienced . Thank you for letting us know!

Reviewed 29 May 2018

Room was adequate. Close to Airport. Bed was okay, but seems well used, would rather have liked a memory foam mattress. No cell signal in the room, but three feet outside in front of room (1st floor) 5 bars. Breakfast was better than most. A/C was either too hot, or too cold.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Management response:Responded 29 May 2018

Mr. Richard F.

We would like to thank you for staying with us. I am truly sorry that there were some inconvenience for you. We will work hard to fix the issues that you encountered. We hope to see you again soon so, we can make your next stay a better one!

Liz Ortiz

Reviewed 2 May 2018

The first room was dirty; rug stained and bedspread had stains.
I was moved to another room and it was a "little" better.
Very musty smelling hallways. AC blew musty air. Pool was dirty.
I will not go back, very disappointed!!

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo

Mr. Dale B.
We are sorry you were unhappy. We'll work hard to fix the issues you experienced during your stay. Thank you for letting us know and we hope to see you again soon so, we can make your next stay a better one.

General Manager & Staff

Reviewed 27 April 2018

Very nice, clean hotel near the airport. Staff was courteous and friendly Rooms were clean as was the dining area. It isn't near the center city attractions or restaurants, but just a short drive away.

Stayed: August 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for staying with us. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 12 March 2018 via mobile

Room was small, but clean. Overall decent place. Breakfast was sufficient. I would stay there again. If you have pets, it is definitely pet friendly. I recommend this hotel for a short stay if you have pets.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Management response:Responded 22 March 2018

Dear Jason,

We thank you for staying with us. We hope to see you again soon!

Liz Ortiz