Holiday Inn Sarasota - Airport(Sarasota)(Great Value!)
US$101
US$90
HolidayInn.com
Carlisle Inn Sarasota(Sarasota)(Great Value!)
US$149
La Quinta Inn & Suites Sarasota - I75(Sarasota)(Great Value!)
US$102
US$99
Free cancellation until 02/08
US$99
US$134
Homewood
Comfort Suites Sarasota(Sarasota)(Great Value!)
US$94
US$136
Hotel Ranola(Sarasota)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$109
Siesta Key Palms Hotel(Sarasota)(Great Value!)
US$125
US$479
RitzCarlton.com
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
All reviewsstarbucks coffeetypical courtyardfront deskmarriott brandflatbreadshort drive to downtownsoccer tournamentking roomresidence innsmall refrigeratorbreakfast and dinnernice hoteldirectly across the streetwould stay here againa great stayconvenient locationfree breakfast
Reviewed 9 March 2018

We were here for a soccer tournament and hotel was on list. I wish we stayed somewhere else. I have been a Marriott member and never had to pay so much for a Courtyard, feel overcharged, $430 for 2 nights. The air conditioner did not work well, the beds were not comfortable, no microwave in room, but the one downstairs to use was dirty. We could hear people walking back and forth from the floor above. The fridge was not cold and the ice machines did not work, the internet did not work, so I had to call tech support and was on phone for 15 minutes and each of us had to do the same thing. The staff at the front desk were very nice. My son and I had sinus issues after our 2 day stay, probably because air filters needed to be cleaned.

Room Tip: stay elsewhere
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
SRQCYGM, General Manager at Courtyard Sarasota Bradenton Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 10 March 2018

Dear Newdoll,
I want to apologize for your experience described above, as this is not a typical experience for our hotel. Rest assure, I appreciate your feedback, as we continue to work on providing our guests with positive stay experiences. Our group rates are offered at a considerable discount and are typically in agreement with our group contacts and their organizations. Our room rates will continue to remain competitive with commensurate hotels in our area. We strive to provide top value to our guests, as we just completed a total hotel renovation. Our preventative maintenance program allows us to continually ensure our rooms are in top shape to include daily inspections of our Guestroom air conditioner filters. Thanks again for choosing to stay at the Courtyard Sarasota Airport, I only hope that you will allow us an opportunity to change your overall perception of our hotel. If I can ever assist you with accommodations, please contact the hotel general manager directly.

Reviewed 8 February 2018 via mobile

Visited from England staying over for two nights, I was with a colleague we requested a complimentary bottle of water, the receptionist Thereselle indicated we had already had one the night before. My colleague was a platinum elite customer, and I have stayed many times before at the Holiday Day Inn on Cortez, were you get complimentary breakfast and water?? I was astonished at the petty attitude of Thereselle who incidentally wrote down her name on a piece of paper in a challenging way so I didn’t miss spell her name for this review?
Sorry but the Courtyard does not get my vote 1Star.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
SRQCYGM, General Manager at Courtyard Sarasota Bradenton Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 8 February 2018

Dear Roy C,

Please accept my sincere apology for us not exceeding your stay expectation here at the Courtyard Sarasota/Bradenton Airport. Rest assure, our goal is to provide exceptional experiences for all guests staying with us. Your feedback will allow us a genuine opportunity to improve on our service execution. I have address this situation appropriately with my team. My only hope is that you allow us an opportunity to provide you with the type of stay experience that positively reflects our brand culture in the future. Please feel free to reach out to me to assists with booking your future reservations, as I am confident that we can change your current perception of our hotel. Thanks again.

Reviewed 15 January 2018

Late check-in and front desk was fast and waiting for me.
Clean Lobby and entrance
Room was clean and A/C running all night
Easy plug-ins, for charging items and lights controlled by bedside.
Bathroom was clean, small leak between shower doors

Room Tip: Get place to stay if you have an early departure or late arrival from airport.
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
3  Thank O5241PIjamesb
SRQCYGM, General Manager at Courtyard Sarasota Bradenton Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 18 January 2018

Dear 05241PIjamesb,

As a valued guest, we appreciate your choosing to stay at the Courtyard Sarasota Airport. I am happy to see that you had an enjoyable stay. We appreciate you taking time to comment regarding your most recent experience. Rest assure, your comments will be share with our entire team. It is always our top priority to provide genuine hospitality to our guests to create amazing stay experiences. We hope to see you during your future travels to the Sarasota area. Thanks again!

Reviewed 20 December 2017

The hotel has recently been updated and the décor is fresh, clean and inviting. We found the staff to be very helpful, and the new General Manager seems dedicated to ensuring every guest has a great stay. We will return to this quiet, easily accessible hotel when we are next in the area.

Room Tip: Some rooms have balconies which are nice for enjoying a bit of the great out-of-doors.
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Linda K
SRQCYGM, General Manager at Courtyard Sarasota Bradenton Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 22 December 2017

Dear valued guest,
Thank you for your comments regarding your most recent stay experience here at the Courtyard Sarasota Airport. We are thrilled to here that you enjoyed our hotel and most importantly, our genuine hospitality. We look forward to your staying with us during your future travels to the Sarasota area. If there is ever anything we can do to assist you with your accommodations, do not hesitate to reach out to us. Thanks again!

Reviewed 17 December 2017

I stayed here for a night while on business in the area. Newer property and the as-expected Marriott professionalism and courtesy did not disappoint. I'd stay here again on any future visit to the area.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank JVBV
SRQCYGM, General Manager at Courtyard Sarasota Bradenton Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 18 December 2017

Dear JVBV,
Thanks for staying at the Courtyard Sarasota Airport! I am glad to hear you had an enjoyable experience during your most recent visit here. I appreciate your comment and will surely share your feedback with our team. We look forward to you staying with us for your next visit to the Sarasota area. Thanks again!