“A great little diner”

Mema's Family Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 1 Restaurants in Satsuma
Reviewed 13 September 2016

We stopped in here looking for someplace to get a quick dinner on our way home after an afternoon of shopping. The fact that we devoured everything on our plate is testament enough. The decor is simple and unpretentious. This a place where the locals go to eat or the order ahead for take-out. If you're looking for simple southern american fare. This is it.

Reviewed 28 June 2016

They are doing you a favor by gracing you with their service. So the mediocre food taste even more disdainful as a result.
Another case of them being the only game in town for 10 miles or more. What can I say?

Reviewed 28 June 2016 via mobile

Here's one of those quaint southern diners. The relaxed atmosphere,the home cookin,the super friendly staff. And the best part food that tastes good,made right,priced right. I frequent here every 6 to 8 weeks and enjoy it a lot. Breakfast is awsome,daily specials even for dinner! Don't blink driving down rt17 you'll miss it. Ask the locals they all go there,for good reason.

Reviewed 24 May 2016 via mobile

Doing a small motorcycle ride and saw this place. I had fried oyster po boy and fried green tomatoes. Good food and local. I enjoy finding these places. Very friendly people as well. It is worth stopping if you are in area. They also offer military discount. I will be back again.

Reviewed 17 May 2016

I've been here many times, bringing visiting family, friends, or just to go get a great meal. The folks there are great, welcoming, on top of everything, and the food is fantastic! I've never had a bad meal or experience. I highly recommend this place for breakfast, lunch or dinner!!!