“He said, she said..:)”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 30 December 2017 via mobile

I liked it, Sarah not so much. 2 eggs, big ole slice of ham and hash browns for 5.60, can’t beat it!! She got something with some avocado on it, but it turned out to be avocado out of a can or something, she did not like it! I dug it, so I went back the next day! Our server, Wanda was amazing!!

Reviewed 21 December 2017 via mobile

It’s been a while (a year at least) since we’ve eaten there & the food is exactly as I remembered: excellent Greek omelet, generous portions.

Reviewed 23 November 2017

My wife ordered two eggs, french toast and I got the Crab Egg's Bennidick with hash browns. It was so good and service always is top notch.

Reviewed 20 November 2017 via mobile

Crowded Sunday around lunch but service was fast and friendly. Some in our party had lunch, some breakfast. All good. Daily specials.

Reviewed 15 November 2017

Lots of food and very good for the money. Had special scrambled eggs, hash browns and sausage. Not only is food terrific but service is tops! Never had to ask for a coffee refill or anything as waitress was there and at our service.