“Dull dinner”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 31 January 2018 via mobile

Great service tonight but the cream of spinach soup was tasteless. Very generous servings as always but chopped steak was greasy. Loved the zucchini ( veg du jour ). Husbands turkey club was a hit. The restaurant needs new ceiling tile . Looked up and had several stained unsightly tiles. This place is constantly busy- they should fix them!

Reviewed 11 January 2018 via mobile

I had just had my car serviced and wanted to eat breakfast. Mamas Kitchen came highly recommended and did not disappoint. I was greeted warmly and my server was friendly and efficient. My breakfast was cooked perfectly. It is very difficult to get over medium cooked eggs that still have a runny yolk. They did it. My coffee and corned beef hash were delicious as well. I highly recommend Mamas Kitchen!

Reviewed 4 January 2018

We’ve been eating at Mama’s Restaurant for many years and we love the food. The fact that they’ve been at the same location and for so long says a lot. Many restaurants in this area have come and gone - but not Mama’s. Everyone who works there is very friendly which is like icing on the cake. Great environment for couples or families.

Reviewed 30 December 2017 via mobile

I liked it, Sarah not so much. 2 eggs, big ole slice of ham and hash browns for 5.60, can’t beat it!! She got something with some avocado on it, but it turned out to be avocado out of a can or something, she did not like it! I dug it, so I went back the next day! Our server, Wanda was amazing!!

Reviewed 21 December 2017 via mobile

It’s been a while (a year at least) since we’ve eaten there & the food is exactly as I remembered: excellent Greek omelet, generous portions.