“Great for Business Lunches”
Review of Sushi Kabuki

Sushi Kabuki
Ranked #11 of 120 Restaurants in Seminole
Reviewed 27 March 2018 via mobile

The amazing hospitality, low light dining, reasonable prices, and the excellent food keep me coming back to this place again and again. My favorite is the sushi lunch box, which comes with a wide array of sushi and tempura price to 12.99. Something that always fills my belly and makes me feel like I’ve had something particularly delicious and healthy to eat.

Reviewed 27 March 2018 via mobile

We ate here about a week ago with friends while we were on vacation. We had a variety of sushi rolls and all of them were great. Everything was super fresh and we loved the authenticity of the restaurant. Can't wait to come back.

Reviewed 11 February 2018

Stumbled upon this place via TripAdvisor (thank you !). Reviews were good so figured to give it a shot. So glad we did. Saturday evening, arrived around 9:00. Like most restaurants in FL, we go after the rush to enjoy the time. If your a native, you get this

We did basic, edamame, 3 rolls, fried rice (chicken). Japanese beer (Kirin) and sake. Wow, was great. Servers were in traditional Japanese clothing and were so awesome. Both ladies who were working the night of 2/10 were great and added to the evening. Looking forward to going back and working on other menu items !

Reviewed 31 December 2017 via mobile

Friendly staff and huge selection of rolls. Almost 2 pages! Nice little place hidden in a plaza. Will be back again.

Reviewed 22 December 2017

We just went there for lunch today. The service and food were great and prices were just right. I've been there before and will definitely go again.