“Better than Golden Corral”
Review of Duff's Original Buffet - CLOSED

Duff's Original Buffet
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 12 April 2017

Always when i feel like i want to stuff myself beyond my limit, i always go to Duffs. I like their variety of food than Golden Corral.

Reviewed 12 April 2017 via mobile

It is a buffet but the food is better than most buffets. There are many choices. The buffet is quite large but Dad manages to shuffle the length of it. Bathrooms were fairly clean n staff was friendly and kept our drinks from being empty.

Reviewed 16 March 2017 via mobile

Nice selection of food! Good tasting home cooking, big selection much more than a person can eat. We were there for an early eve meal. We had good service.

1  Thank LouiseWeaver
Reviewed 14 March 2017

Some of the food was left out to long. Not impressed with overall selection. Overpriced for the quality of the food.

Reviewed 5 March 2017

When we arrived we were seated right away. There is a lot of choices to choose from. I went back for seconds but to get different food from my first helping.