“Landmark Dining place in Stuart”

The Prawnbroker Grill
Ranked #31 of 312 Restaurants in Stuart
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 7 August 2018

We have been going to the Prawnbroker for over 30 years. The food is consistently good on and our favorite spot to dine is at the bar.

Date of visit: March 2018

Reviewed 6 August 2018

The food was simply good. I had the coconut shrimp and lobster macaroni. A nice place to get a bite to eat if you are visiting Hutchinson Island Marriott.

Date of visit: August 2018
1  Thank Jerline978
Reviewed 30 July 2018 via mobile

Just loved it. Kind of confusing to find the entrance which is inside the plaza but well worth the effort. Atmosphere is sort of pub like but the food was very good.
We arrived early planning to order from the Sunset Menu but discovered several items on the chef's menu that were must haves. Warm fresh bread followed by salads served on icy cold plates.
I tried the prime rib and it was perfectly cooked and seasoned.
Highly recommend.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 26 May 2018 via mobile

Joined my neighbors for lunch at one of my favorite Stuart, FL restaurants. We were seated in the booth area. Shortly after placing our order, customers seated across from us screamed. There was a mouse who was running about. My table companion attempted to catch the mouse. Wasn’t successful. The server attempted to mitigate the situation by saying the restaurant was near the river. I’m local, as are my table companions. A satisfactory resolution would have been for the manager to resolve this. At minimum, our lunches should have been discounted.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed 29 April 2018

Went for hubby and twin's birthday. Early bird menu was great although we didn't get it. Food and service was very good. Always one of our winter favorites.

Date of visit: January 2018

Been to The Prawnbroker Grill? Share your experiences!