“Stunning little GEM of a restaurant in Port Salerno/Stuart!”

Pirate's Loft Restaurant
Ranked #43 of 291 Restaurants in Stuart
Price range: US$8 - US$30
Cuisines: American
Good for: Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 29 March 2017

This entire place is so CHARMING! We came for dinner at the Pirate's Loft Restaurant. When you enter the resort property, you feel like you are in Hawaii~ plumerias and orchids ABOUND! We checked out the gift shop prior to dinner~ such cute tropical items! Wished the "resident' cats, Cinderella and Mama Cat, were around to say hi (there's a bio on them just outside of the gift shop). Went to the restaurant, and we were seated right away on the outside lanai. The only problem I had with that was the space felt too crowded, like you were joining ALL of the other patrons.. I had the nightly special: Mahi and crab penne pasta~ SOOO yummy! Mom had the crab-stuffed shrimp. She loved it, but was SO in love with the ice water we got! Prior to the meal, I went downstairs and took more pix of the marina. Seems like a GREAT place to catch a deep sea charter! The back of the resort makes you feel like you're in The Keys.

Reviewed 25 March 2017

Today was our second trip to the tiki bar for an afternoon meal. Service is friendly and efficient, the food is well prepared and presented. I had the fish and chips and substituted fries for vegetable medley. What an excellent choice. Very tasty and not overly seasoned. My friend had the well proportioned meatloaf meal and was equally satisfied. We like being able to bring our young dog with us to this outdoor venue.
We have been dancing upstairs at Pirates Loft for the past 4 years, but only recently have we gone to the tiki bar. Sorry it took us so long.

Reviewed 20 March 2017

We visited for dinner with friends and had a delightful experience. Three of us got the hog snapper each prepared in a different way ,and all were wonderful. I had the baked seafood platter with a crab cake, scallops and stuffed shrimp. Each of them was top notch. Our portions were huge as well as tasty , and the sides were exceptional in taste and variety. Our server was efficient and pleasant. I can't forget to mention the she crab soup that was outstanding according to the friend who ordered it. The restaurant itself is very clean and tastefully decorated with a beautiful view of the marina and waterway . It was a perfect way to s enjoy a dinner with old friends!! Look forward to going back again soon.

Reviewed 13 March 2017

I've been there at 50 times and I've never had a bad experience. If have to much to drink or just want to stay the night. Hotel is right there, pool and all.

Reviewed 2 March 2017

We had several different lunch items....ranging from Thai shrimp and rice to wings to BLTs. All were good. Breakfast was just ok, not a large selection.

1  Thank Leona1966