“Always Great Seafood”

Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 30 April 2015

I can't believe some of the negative reviews of Sailor's Return that I read here on Trip Advisor. I guess some people, you just can't please. We have been coming to Sailor's Return for years, every time we are in Stuart and we have never been disappointed with the service, the food, the drinks or the atmosphere. This time we stopped in on a Wednesday evening for dinner and they had Lobster on special. 2 six oz. lobster tails for $31.95 along with $5.00 drink specials. The Lobster was mouth watering. The drinks were superb and the atmosphere overlooking the marina was outstanding. Lets see, great service, great seafood, drinks and atmosphere, so at the end of the day isn't that what they are supposed to be providing? We will definitely come back.

3  Thank Jon S

Reviewed 30 April 2015

We eat at Sailor's Return every time we go to Stuart. We have also taken guests that visit us there. The reviews have always been excellent. You will never go away hungry or dissappointed. Sitting beside the harbor is a perfect spot to watch the subset and enjoy a nice glass of wine.

1  Thank DJC577
Reviewed 29 April 2015 via mobile

I haven't been here in a couple years. It is still excellent. A beautiful venue on the water with a marina full of beautiful boats. The drinks during happy hour were reasonable and generous. The servers were attentive and polite and fast service. The food was as was before outstanding. I will be returning to Sailor's Return.

2  Thank Blakester76
Reviewed 28 April 2015 via mobile

Ok food! Not so great service. I was here during s storm, not busy, still poor service. I got my second glass of wine when I finished lunch.

Located on the dock side of the marina.

A good place for lunch. There are better places for dinner.

This place needs an attitude Adjustment for the entire staff including the kitchen. It could be great with a little effort.

side of the marina.

3  Thank Ron C
Reviewed 27 April 2015

Always a nice place for lunch, great to sit outside near the water. My last visit I had a Sailor's Salad, it was great. They have some amazing deserts here, huge portions. A good idea to share an entree so you can save room for desert!

1  Thank Susan M

Been to Sailor's Return? Share your experiences!