“Good Pizza”

Anthony's Coal-Fired Pizza
Ranked #34 of 302 Restaurants in Stuart
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 18 February 2018

Good Food Good Service The thine pizza is the best. The service is very good and attentive. Our favoritr plce for pizza.

Reviewed 15 January 2018

The pizza was so good, we went twice before returning home to Michigan. The wait staff is also very nice an attentive. I look forward to going there again the next time we visit Florida. I would definitely recommend eating here.

Reviewed 14 December 2017 via mobile

I highly recommend this place. The pizzas are so good. Just like the one I ate in Italy. We took half Meatballs & Ricotta, half Aragula. So delicious.

Reviewed 14 December 2017

There were 3 of us. We ordered 20 wings (not your average wings) I think they are baked with herbs and cooked onions. We also split a large house salad with gorgonzola cheese. We couldn't finish the wings- so much food. We were all very happy with our food.

Reviewed 2 December 2017

Golf buddy told me head to Anthony's & try their wings, meatballs & personal pan pizza (unlimited toppings). So, we did it all, and every single suggestion was spot on! Never had coal fired wings with onions - WOW if you like char, you'll love these! Everything was really good including our server - Dave!

Been to Anthony's Coal-Fired Pizza? Share your experiences!