“Great sushi and sashimi”
Review of Sushi Yama Siam

Sushi Yama Siam
Ranked #63 of 291 Restaurants in Stuart
Cuisines: Japanese, Thai
Reviewed 22 December 2015

I am not the biggest sushi/sashimi fan, but I love this place. The food is fresh, well presented, and quickly served. Very good service to boot. Try their specialty rolls such as the lobster roll. The location is convenient just north of the Roosevelt Bridge. Good prices as well.

Reviewed 20 December 2015

I liked their sushi. I did not care for the server. It was o.k., not great. I found the seating a bit close and a bit loud. I think there might be some better choices for lunch. I found the sushi to be average.

1  Thank tedact
Reviewed 14 November 2015 via mobile

This resteraunt is a pleasant surprise, the sushi quality is better than the rest around Stuart and port St Lucie. The staff is decent the atmosphere is kinda average. The Value is fair. I'm not sure why it took me so long to try this place out. However when I'm looking for sushi in Stuart this place is now my go to spot!! So I am recommending that you give it a try. The Chirashi bowl is quite good actually EVERTHING is good. Enjoy hope this helps you to go check it out.

Reviewed 30 July 2015

We absolutely love their "melt in your mouth" grouper roll. It is like no other place. the sushi and sashimi are first quality too! Service can be very slow, even for a sushi joint, so bring your patience.

Reviewed 15 May 2015

We have been there twice in 2 weeks. Best value of sushi we've had. The place is small but very clean and has a great staff, Very friendly and professional. The food is amazing, we went on Mothers day and 2 weeks before and got the same treatment and care both time. A wide menu offering lots to everyone. Beer is a bit $$ but they are 16oz bottle of imports so really not too bad for the value. I recommend the extreme rainbow roll and the sunrise roll. We also had the beef asparagus, and the lunch combos. All of which had a great presentation and taste!

Been to Sushi Yama Siam? Share your experiences!