“Very Good Sushi”

Sushi Yama Siam
Ranked #63 of 288 Restaurants in Stuart
Cuisines: Japanese, Thai
Reviewed 29 July 2017

Very good place. Enjoyed three sushi rolls. Fish was fresh. Service was good. My favorite place for sushi in Stuart.

Reviewed 12 July 2017 via mobile

Been here a ton of times. Service used to be great a few years back, but lately as it was last night, the service was mediocre at best. The restaurant was slow but our server was hardly ever around. Her knowledge of the menu was poor. On a positive note the food was delicious as always.

Reviewed 10 May 2017 via mobile

This is my second visit while in town for work, and I'm not disappointed at all - the food here is amazing! The service is great, and it's quiet and laid back (just my style). This trip I had the Grouper roll and it was incredibly tasty! I highly recommend it!

Reviewed 4 April 2017 via mobile

I have been here many times and have never been disappointed! The sushi is wonderful (The grouper roll, tuna tataki, spring rolls, and chicken pad thai are highly recommended). Will continue to frequent!

Reviewed 14 February 2017

This is my favorite sushi restaurant in Stuart. The rolls are rolled tight and don't fall apart and the fish is super fresh. I have noticed most customers order sushi but they do offer other Japanese and Thai dishes on the menu which I have tried and all the food I have tried has been delicious. I have never had one bad meal here and I come here at least two times a month. This is good for lunch or dinner.

Been to Sushi Yama Siam? Share your experiences!