“Mrs. Burton”

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 26 July 2018 via mobile

My family being from Maryland we love blue crabs and they do an awesome job making them just like we are there. The owner is very personable and met every expectation we had.

Reviewed 10 July 2018

Their bisque is the best. Always good specials - crab stuffed hogfish is enough for two and they allow sharing. Everything is always fresh and the staff has been there forever. Beer and wine only.

Reviewed 2 July 2018 via mobile

This was an amazing find on our vacation! Delicious local joint. There isn’t a lot of seating and the parking lot is quite small, but this place is a must! I unintentionally ordered the Fried Soft Shell Crab Sandwich (intending to order the Crab Cake Sandwich right next to it on the menu!). When my order arrived and a whole fried crab on a bun was sat in front of me, I think my eyes almost popped out of my head. After a quick “google,” I discovered you CAN eat the shell of a soft shell crab. So, it was bottoms up! The sandwich was amazing and I would highly recommend it! Definitely stop in and try something you wouldn’t normally try! :)

Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

Great food. Small few seats friendly place. Great seafood. Very local type place. Off beaten path. Shared with us by Stuart resident. Will always go back to this one

Reviewed 19 June 2018

We have enjoyed out times we have been there. The seafood has been very good and they seem to be busy every time we have been there. It's a good spot to see the locals and those who have not been there before to see their faces, but they always seem to leave happy and talking about the food. We always see someone we know in town. I would recommend this restaurant to anyone.