“Lovely and delicious experience ”
Review of 18 Seminole Street

18 Seminole Street
Ranked #27 of 308 Restaurants in Stuart
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 12 March 2018 via mobile

Stumbled across this small restaurant while walking through Stuart. They were able to accommodate our sudden desire to dine with them and found us a table for 2 in one of their rooms. We both ordered from the specials menu, fish and beef, and split a bottle of wine. Food was very good, as was the staff. If I had to offer one criticism it was that the tables were so close that we couldn’t help overhearing everyone’s conversations, but that wouldn’t keep us from going back.

Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

The food here is some of the best I have had! Great atmosphere and staff as well! Definitely check this place out.

Reviewed 27 February 2018

UPSCALE RESTAURANT THAT DISAPPOINTED. 6 people in party, ordered wine, first 2 choices not avail. Ordered 3 apps, no dishes to serve apps arrived, used bread dishes. 6 dinners, only 5 arrived, had to go to kitchen to find out when missing dinner would arrive (10 mins later). Bill was over $200 and they provided ONE free tiramasue, yes, for 6 people. Forgot to mention we were the only table inside. Terrible, not worth the money. The young women waitperson was apologetic but out of her league.

Reviewed 17 February 2018

My husband and I went to 18 Seminole Street as I was craving some good old fashioned spag and meatballs. I had read other reviews and they were saying how good the tomato sauce was ...just like a true Italian would make...Well, let me say it was the BEST I think I have ever had out...usually the meatballs are either to bready or way too salty or full of garlic, but these were perfect! 2 huge meatballs... and the bread before dinner was freshly baked and wonderful...my husband had linguine with red clam sauce and loved it as well....service was great and sitting outside on a warm night was like heaven.. cannot wait to go back on our next visit to Stuart....

Reviewed 15 February 2018

We had a wonderful time tonight at 18 Seminole Street. The food as always was the best on the Treasure Coast. Thank you, Skip, for making my favorite! It was just perfect. Thank you for the laughs, Frank.. our friends had a great time enjoying your sense of humor . We all loved being there and seeing you all!