“Lunch ”

Key West Diner
Ranked #65 of 286 Restaurants in Stuart
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 14 October 2017 via mobile

I had Swedish meatballs over noodles with clam chowder. Delicious. She had breakfast sandwich eggs with ham. Wonderful. Great waitress too. Love to eat at Key West Diner.

1  Thank Warddav47

Reviewed 31 July 2017

Long overdue to check this place out, glad we finally did! We recently moved from Stuart to Jensen Beach, it was time to find a new diner for our Sunday mornings. Menu offered a great selection, all the standards and quite a few interesting extras (note to self, must try all of them). I was quite please with my omelet, my daughter liked her pancakes and the huge side order of bacon....the ONLY downside so far, no crystal sauce! I will have to sneak in my own unless I can persuade the owners to expand their selection. Looking forward to next week!

1  Thank lily429
Reviewed 16 July 2017

Stopped here last year and liked it so much for breakfast that we returned again this year. Orginially from NJ I was pleasently surprised that they offered "Taylor Ham & Egg" sandwich on their menu.

1  Thank CHERYLYNMAC
Reviewed 24 May 2017 via mobile

Food is pretty good. Early bird dinner priced right otherwise its overpriced. Seems they only like locals in there. Took forever with the food cause chatting for 10 minutes with other guests and ignoring everyone else. Waitress who is also i think owmer or Manager, put tax on the bill twice. Cant imagine that being an error.

1  Thank Shariconnol
Reviewed 18 April 2017

we go there often for breakfast, and you get so much for your $. The food is always good, they are very consistent and never have I had a bad visit. Definitely worth the trip if you are looking for a good place to eat.

1  Thank emmy5150