“Very good sushi and Thai”

Bangkok Bay Thai Restaurant
Ranked #54 of 291 Restaurants in Stuart
Reviewed 24 July 2017 via mobile

This is our local go to for Thai food. I really like the Pad Thai and my husband likes the green curry. For appetizers we order sushi. The crunchy tuna is excellent and we always have left overs. The new owners have completely remodeled. The wait staff is always pleasant and attentive.

Reviewed 24 May 2017 via mobile

I'm from Miami where we have no shortage of sushi or Asian restaurants and I will say that the quality and quantity was on par with some of the better sushi restaurants in south FL! Generous portions, great taste, fresh fish and tasty octopus. Above all great service and friendly staff. I would definitely go back!

PS: I forgot to take a pic until I had eaten half of my roll already!

Reviewed 13 May 2017

Given the nearby choices, we'll probably pass by next time. We were out and about and stopped in. Don't get me wrong, we had a pleasant enough meal and there was nothing bad about our food or our service, it's just that if I'm being honest, I'm not sure we'll be back. The miso soup was ok, the entree was good, but I just wouldn't rate it fabulous or terrific.

Reviewed 11 April 2017

The restaurant is located in a strip mall, so there is no view, however it was very clean and quiet. We were warmly greeted as we entered, seated promptly and had excellent service. The restaurant served a nice variety of Thai food and sushi. The meals were pleasing to the eye as well as tasty. The waitress was friendly and helpful delivering our meals with very little wait time. This Thai restaurant did not offer a range of spices for preparation of their dishes like some restaurants do. Often you can select how hot or spicy, you want your meal, but the three dishes we ordered were delicious and ample. We had leftovers the next day. We will definitely return.

Reviewed 16 March 2017 via mobile

My husband and I visited for the first time two weeks earlier to try the Thai food and we were not disappointed. We enjoyed our meals so much that there was no room for dessert. The portions were good along with the price.
We returned again to try the sushi ordering the boat for two. Once again the sushi was excellent and the price was better than our favorite sushi place back home.
The service was a little slow because they do a lot of takeout service, but worth the wait to have a nice dinner. Would definitely come back and recommend to friends.