“Freshest Seafood Market!”

Tausha's Seafood
Ranked #48 of 291 Restaurants in Stuart
Price range: US$3 - US$14
Reviewed 16 February 2017

Ive been here several times just to buy fresh fish but you can also eat here. Very casual, friendly. Prices on fresh fish cuts are not low

Reviewed 2 February 2017

Stopped by for take-out and the staff was very friendly and helpful. The chowders and fish dip were fresh and filling. Will go back for either takeout or dining in. Was impressed with what they had to offer.

Reviewed 28 January 2017 via mobile

We come here for lunch when we are in town and the soups are wonderful. I got the lobster bisque which had chunks of meat in them. My son had the New England clam chowder ( or white chowder as the kids call it). The he had the grouper dinner. Dinner comes with fries, hush puppy, and Cole slaw. My son is 6' plus and growing. For most people this would be too much food. I got lobster bisque and the appetizer portion of grilled Oscan perch and this was too much for me. My other son, 11 and growing, had soup and the perch sand which which also comes with fries, hush puppy and Cole slaw. The in-laws split an appetizer portion of grilled shrimp. The is tea (sweet and un-sweet) and pink lemonade. A variety of sauces too.
Wonderful place for lunch.

1  Thank Zlch0c
Reviewed 31 December 2016 via mobile

This is my third time buying fresh seafood and fish at Tausha's! We've eaten lunch there too and it was fantastic! There is lots of selection of fish and staff is very knowledgable and and accommodating. You can buy quantities you want, and they will package for you. We come back every time we are visiting!

Reviewed 9 October 2016 via mobile

Love this place. Food is always fresh and well prepared. Staff are great. Shrimp is our favorite choice. Ocean perch is excellent.

Been to Tausha's Seafood? Share your experiences!