“Amazing Thai and Ramen”

Noodle World
Ranked #54 of 309 Restaurants in Stuart
Cuisines: Asian
Reviewed 4 August 2017 via mobile

This place is incredible. Food is amazing. Extremely clean. I will definitely return. I ordered the Tom Kha Chicken Noodle, omg it was so good.

Reviewed 23 July 2017 via mobile

Pad see ew was very good! The stir fried rice was good too. The menu goes on for pages and pages so there's a ton of items to choose from.

1  Thank JM93TheFloridians
Reviewed 7 July 2017

Went to lunch with a friend. He had the lunch special Basil chicken stir fry w/rice and miso soup for $8. I tried the pho. We were both very happy with our selections. The service was excellent. Food was hot, a little spicy(good spicy) and looked and tested delicious. After 2-3 visits I will give a better review. I did enjoy the pho more than any other local restaurant. The sushi rolls looked good passing by our table. The many is very diverse. Thai and sushi/sashimi lunch specials M-F. Not sure about weekends. Go early for lunch because their is limited seating.

Reviewed 18 May 2017 via mobile

Very hot inside the day we wentt so we sat outside. Food was great... had dumplings, sushi, and noodle soup. All excellent and served quickly and graciously.

Reviewed 8 May 2017

Dined at Noodle World last night with friends. We had Green Curry Chicken, Pumpkin Curry Chicken, Volcano Shrimp, and Duck Noodle Soup. Everything was delicious and the service was excellent. One of my friends, who used to own a restaurant, remarked to the chef that this was one of the best meals he had eaten since moving to Stuart more than 5 years ago. Can't wait to go back.