“One of the best in the area!”
Review of Josh's Deli

Josh's Deli
Ranked #5 of 44 Restaurants in Surfside
Cuisines: American, Cuban, Deli
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

A tiny restaurant where I enjoyed an excellent Breakfast fresh cooked in front of my eyes, specially if you are seated near the little kitchen.
The service was great, and I felt I was in an European cafe too!.
If ordering a latte better asking to be made with an expresso shot instead . My Omelette was delicious by the way and also my Cafe con leche Cuban style.
This is a private owned cafe restaurant and be patience too, because they are busy most of their time due to its popularity and reputation on the Area!!.
Great Job Guys.

Reviewed 4 February 2018

Went in for lunch on a Saturday at about 2 p.m. My goal was to see if they could make a lean Pastrami sandwich. The sandwich was very good. Meat was lean, warm and tender. Bread was fresh and soft. Side order of Potato Latkes was tender and tasty, with homemade cooked apple slices. Service was professional and courteous.

Reviewed 26 January 2018

Service was good but not friendly. Food was good but this is not your typical breakfast place. I had the kale, onion & mushroom scramble which came with latkes and salad. Delicious.

Reviewed 18 January 2018

I felt like matzo ball soup, so I googled searched the best in Miami...and Josh's came up.

Josh's is not at all a Jewish deli....not that it matters, but it's kinda advertised as such. Yes, there is matzo ball soup and latkes and some deli meats on the menu, but I'd call it a more hipster, innovative, comfort food-type place.

The matzo ball soup had good flavor, but the matzo balls themselves had big, soggy pieces of matzo and were very crumbly...never seen that before, and didn't like it one bit. I've had better ones from a mix.

Pastrami was very good. Great fries - and my family thought their breakfasts were just ok...my son had the Elvis special, and didn't like it at all.

Reviewed 11 January 2018

Ate here twice while staying in Surfside, breakfast was fantastic, I got the blueberry white chocolate pancake, amazingly fluffy. For lunch my husband and I split the pork back burrito, also wonderful. Best restaurant in Surfside!