“Best Ribs in Tallahassee!”
Review of Dreamland BBQ

Dreamland BBQ
Ranked #224 of 858 Restaurants in Tallahassee
Reviewed 19 July 2017

I have been here on three occasions and had their ribs. They are big, juicy, tender and delicious! Our last trip we brought out-of-town relatives. When I said the "ribs are really good" this Maryland fireman tried them. He was surprised how huge the slab of ribs was and he commented "most places offer about one third of this size for a slab of ribs!" They were very happy with the ribs too! I am not the usual or often rib-orderer...but can't resist them when we come here!

Reviewed 24 June 2017

I have eaten these delicious ribs earlier this year in MontgomeryAlabama and also a few years before while visiting my daughter in college there. My companion and I dined @ this new location in TallahasseeFlorida. Gr8 atmosphere. We were greeted with friendly smiling faces. Everything was very clean. Our orders arrived very quickly. She had ribs,chicken and baked beans and potato salad. I had the ribs as well as sides of cole slaw and potato salad. The ribs and beans were hot and delicious. Potato salad and cole slaw were cold and delicious as well. Them ribs didn't need nothing else but eatin. Washed em down with sweet tea. Everything was just lovely. On Sundays kids EAT FREE. I would recommend this joint to anyone.

Reviewed 9 June 2017

Stopped in on a Friday night, not much of a crowd at the place so the service was fairly quick. You place your order at the counter and then food is brought out to your table. The menu had lots of choices, and I went for a two meat combo. While the chicken was flavorful it was not unique by any means, no choice between white or dark offered. The ribs I found to be dry, and not as tender as others I have had. The rub used did not excite me so I added the house sauce. My dinner companion had the tips and chips, but there were no chips provided. The tips were tasty. Potato salad side was fairly standard and the baked beans reminded me of something out of a can. Two slices of white bread, nothing offered to spread on them completed the special... no garlic topping, no butter? Not sure who dreams about this place but definitely not me.

Reviewed 21 May 2017

Great feeling great food and great staff made this my go to stop for a full food fill-up.
in the new part of the mall on Monroe don't miss this place

Reviewed 19 May 2017

Good BBQ ribs, Brunswick stew and sides but nothing I haven't already had. Homogenized recipes to appeal to the masses. Nothing unique or special. It is large, in a renovated and mostly empty mall, next to an outdoor music venue and fits that market very well. The ambiance is good--you can eat inside or outside in a covered patio. The food is good and tasty but I've had better.