“Finally an "Azu" on the North Side of Town”
Review of Dao

Dao
Reserve with OpenTable
Dao is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #105 of 836 Restaurants in Tallahassee
Reviewed 29 July 2017

Dinner/lunch at Dao is like eating at Azu---only closer to home. Azu / Dao are owned by the same people--with the same quality food and excellent service. I am sooo happy to have a great oriental restaurant closer to home for either take out or for a quality dinner. My favorite meal is the scallop salad followed by the basil chicken. Can't wait to see if Dao starts a Sunday buffet as well. Prices are always reasonable. Service staff is always excellent.

Reviewed 24 July 2017

Has dinner with friends last Thursday night and had the steamed Gyoza and the Ahi Tuna Salad. It was delicious! Dumplings were sprinkled with green onions and sesame seeds and came with a great dipping sauce. Tuna salad (only $9 bucks!) is a large bed of spring lettuce with I think they are radish strings? White crunchy thin stands with a little bite. Tuna all around the salad bowl rim, 8 pieces total. Gave me 2 different dressings on the side, very nice meal for not too much $

Reviewed 23 July 2017 via mobile

My husband and I had a wonderful dinner tonight. I ordered the shrimp and vegetable tempura. The food was cooked to perfection. My hubby had the spinach shiitake mushroom entrée and said that he could never imagined you could make spinach so good. The atmosphere was perfect, beautiful modern chandelier lightening mixed with solid wood tables hand made from Taiwanese craftsmen. Great server. We will definitely return.

Reviewed 18 July 2017 via mobile

Had an 80th birthday dinner with family, our waitress did a great job. Managment also checked multiple times on us. Food was served quickly and was very good and reasonably priced.

Reviewed 16 July 2017

This is a new restaurant in a new, charming shopping center. The dining room is very nice as was the service. We ordered a sushi lunch which was lots of food including a fresh green salad. Our other meal was bento box lunch. Also a lot of food but both were good prices for a lunch menu. The fried pork dumpling that came in the bento box was very good, much better than the fried egg roll. I could have made a meal of some of the dumplings and a salad.