“Trust me Roll and how ”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 25 April 2016 via mobile

The fist thing you have to do is, trust them they won't disappoint. The Thai food we had was authentic & delicious,. Red Curry, Pad Thai and dumplings enough said Wow.

The Sushi was fantastic, had the Dr Medowbrook roll and the Trust me roll trust me is was perfect Trust the chef he did not disappoint my wife and I. .

Reviewed 21 April 2016

This is our favorite restaurant in Tallahassee - by far. The summer rolls are light and delicate yet very flavorful. The tom ka gui soup is swimming in flavor. My favorite dish is the chile basil with chicken. And an added plus is the two-for-one price on drinks until 7:00. Double thumbs-up.

Reviewed 17 April 2016 via mobile

The place is excellent! Variety and quality rolled into one! Didn't think I could be impressed twice, but my 2nd visit was just as amazing as the 1st! Brandon is an excellent server with great suggestions and wonderful customer service that's worth tipping! I'll be back to try more!

Reviewed 17 March 2016

In my opinion, the food was not hot, not spicy, not visually appetizing, not fresh, and over priced. I've eaten here before, and it was good. I love to eat and when I feel there is a decline in food preparation and quality, I stop becoming a customer.

1  Thank FernandoS3
Reviewed 30 January 2016 via mobile

After several more visits we are thoroughly impressed. Our server for the last 3 visits has been Dawn. She is informed, attentive, and personable. The Chilean sea bass is second to none and less expensive than most other places. The Chicken Pad Thai and the Chicken Pad Se Eew are excellent. The wine is served in ACTUAL wine glasses ( Riedel). This has become one of our favorites! Highly recommend.