“Excellent dining experience!”

Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 29 June 2016 via mobile

My wife and I ate here recently and can't say enough good things about it.
I had the Drunken Noodles and she had the Chicken with Avocado. We had the dishes prepared with a little extra spice and the 'heat' level was perfect and the presentation and taste were excellent.
For dessert, we shared the coconut ice cream and fried bananas. This was SO good, that we should have each gotten one instead of sharing! Next time...
The chef came over to see how we enjoyed our dinner and the service was great.
The price was about $50 without tip, if my memory serves...and we'll worth it. We will be back!

1  Thank Phil B

Reviewed 26 June 2016 via mobile

Amazing food. Great service. The staff guided us towards a prefect meal, and the chef even stopped by our table to check in on us. The ingredients are fresh, the food tastes made to order, and there was nothing left to be desired!

1  Thank Samuel M
Reviewed 24 June 2016

My husband and I love Reangthai. The atmosphere is relaxed but intimate and the servers are always awesome. But the best thing is the food! Always tastes fresh and authentic and is visually pleasing too. Our favorite dishes to share are her Three Rivers or the whole snapper. Her pad thai is simple but amazing and her coconut ice cream is a great way to end any meal there.

1  Thank Stacey C
Reviewed 1 June 2016 via mobile

My husband and I tried Reangthai for our anniversary dinner this evening and had an amazing meal! I tried the mango curry special and the favors were delicious. My husband had the beef stir fry and crispy spring rolls, which he really enjoyed. Coconut ice cream for dessert finished the meal and we were stuffed. Try this little gem. Friendly and knowledgeable staff and the chef came out to greet us. Great place!

4  Thank Leigh T
Reviewed 24 May 2016 via mobile

This is the best Thai place in town by far. Very authentic food, very nice atmosphere, very good service, and its reasonably affordable as well. I recommend it

3  Thank Dylan C