All reviews outback steakhouse indoor pool fire pit front desk marriott properties room was clean separate bedroom queen bed full size refrigerator parking lot basketball court an update would definitely stay here again breakfast area checking in road trip property
Selected filters
Reviewed 10 March 2013

I will be staying here for 2 months for my husband's job. We have 2 teens and a dog. I was going to the laundry on the second floor and ahousekeeper saw my son struggling with 2 baskets. I have a bad back and could not lift. She asked to help then took the heaviest basket and carried it to the laundry room on the second floor. Later she saw me heading back to change the laundry and she offered to carry it back to my room. I was just switching from washer to dryer but I really appreciated the offer. Engineering, front desk, and food service staff are very friendly and inqire if everything is ok often. They are super friendly too. My kids love in indoor pool and whirlpool. There is a nice BBQ grill for guest use and a gas firepit.

Date of stay: March 2013
1  Thank hsmomndad
RIManager96, Assistant General Manager at Residence Inn Tallahassee North/I-10 Capital Circle, responded to this reviewResponded 30 March 2013

Dear HSMOMNDAD,

The staff at Residence Inn would like to thank you for taking time out or your busy schedule to send such a nice letter. We know that moving, especially, with two teens and a dog is hard on everyone. Relocation takes its toll and our goal is to make this your Residence. How proud I am that our staff is not only friendly but caring as well. I hope during your stay that you will take full advantage of our gas grill and enjoy our outside experience with fire pit. The weather is lovely in Tallahassee and while the evenings may still be a little chilly our fire pit will warm you but even better our indoor heated pool and spa makes the long day disappear. Thank you again for letting our staff know that they are appreciated.
Gigi Cassedy Assistant General Manager

Reviewed 23 February 2013

The staff was so kind and hospitable! The room was very clean along with the rest of the hotel. The hotel is perfectly placed in a location where its easy to get anywhere. I highly reccomend this hotel!

Date of stay: February 2013
RIManager96, Assistant General Manager at Residence Inn Tallahassee North/I-10 Capital Circle, responded to this reviewResponded 6 March 2013

Katcourt:

Thank you for taking your personal time to post such a nice review about our staff and hotel. I have been here for three plus years along with Christopher Flanders the General Manager. During our tenor we have strived to make our team the best that Marriott has, especially since we are not a full service hotel but we believe in Marriott standards and we treat our guest like what we consider them to be which is family. Our hotel is in a fantastic location with the Outback next to us and our sister property The Courtyard just steps away, they have Starbucks coffee, and there is no need to drive to enjoy additional amenities outside of the hotel.
We really appreciate the kind words and look forward to your next stay
Gigi Cassedy
Assistant General Manager

Reviewed 31 January 2013

I recently stayed at this property, in a 2 bedroom suite, and I was pleased with the cleanliness and decor. What really impressed me however was the warm welcome from Gwen at the front desk and the way that Adam accommodated a necessary room change. The only drawback to the property is some rooms face I-10 and are very noisy. They were very kind and moved us to a quieter room for our second night. Overall it's one of the nicest locations I've stayed recently.

Room tip: choose a room away from I-10
Date of stay: January 2013
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
RIManager96, General Manager at Residence Inn Tallahassee North/I-10 Capital Circle, responded to this reviewResponded 11 February 2013

Marsha D

Thank you for reviewing our hotel! I'm so happy you were pleased with the cleanliness of our property. Our housekeepers take great pride in making sure we live up to the Marriott cleanliness standards. I'm glad our team was able to accommodate you by moving you to a quieter room your second night. As always our team loves the feed back our guests provide in ways to make our hotel better. I know Gwen and Adam would love to hear that their names were mention in a trip advisor review. Thanks again for staying with us; we look forward to your next visit.

Christopher J Flanders - General Manager
Christopher.Flanders@marriott.com

Reviewed 31 January 2013

First the staff, all were most pleasant and went the extra mile. Gwen, at reception was a wonderful front person for you to meet upon coming into the hotel. Rooms were clean and well stocked. The first room backed up to I-10, so the noise level was too much for us.They kindly moved all our stuff to another in a different location with in the hotel, Perfect.

Room tip: request a room not backing up to I-10
Date of stay: January 2013
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends

Barbara E

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. Gwen and staff enjoyed hearing the great feed back about your check in process and experience with our hotel. I'm so happy we were able to accommodate you by moving you away from I-10. Thanks again for staying with us, our team looks forward to your next visit with us.

Christopher J Flanders~ General Manager
Christopher.Flanders@marriott.com

Reviewed 2 January 2013

I have stayed in a lot of hotels in the past couple of years but I would say I will never stay in this hotel again. I recently transferred to Tallahassee and my wife came to see me we got a room at the residence inn, after checking in and going to the room my wife walked into the bathroom to find a very large cockroach and ants all over. I know all about Florida bugs but are you kidding me! If we could have I would have paid the extra money to stay down the street.
My advice pay a little more and stay a couple of block away!

Date of stay: December 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
RIManager96, Assistant General Manager at Residence Inn Tallahassee North/I-10 Capital Circle, responded to this reviewResponded 15 January 2013

Dear Davem4625;
Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel. I want to apologize for the problem that you experienced with your room while staying here. We strive on a daily bases to exceed all Marriott standards of cleanliness and I am sorry that this oversight on our part lead to an uncomfortable stay for you. We have and inspection and treatment contract with Ecolab and we have reported this incident to them. I hope that you will view this as an isolated incident and condinue to use and recommend Marriott Hotels.
Gigi Cassedy