“Very good value for the price”

Best Western Plus Tallahassee North Hotel
Ranked #1 of 55 Hotels in Tallahassee
Reviewed 7 November 2017

This hotel exceeded my expectations. It was very clean, updated and well maintained. Great value for the price. I was a little skeptical when I made my reservation as I've never stayed at this chain before, but I will definitely consider it for my next visit!

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Allie W, Front Office Manager at Best Western Plus Tallahassee North Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 18 November 2017

Thank you for choosing to stay with us! I am so happy to hear our hotel exceeded your expectations and we made a good impression for your first stay. I am glad you found this hotel to be clean and well maintained. I will make sure to compliment our housekeeping and maintenance staff for keeping up the good work! We look forward to seeing you in the future!

Reviewed 7 November 2017

Came in on Friday for a FSU Parents weekend and football game. Hotel was terrific, accommodating, clean, and friendly staff. Comfortable beds, clean room, hot breakfast, and only 15 mins to FSU campus.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you so much for letting us know about your visit here during Parents Weekend! I am very happy to hear you had an overall fantastic stay and our staff was so friendly and accommodating. It is also great to hear you enjoyed a clean, comfortable room and had a chance to have a taste of our hot breakfast before heading out for the game! We hope you come visit us again soon!

Reviewed 6 November 2017

We arrived at 11pm after a monumental drive from Memphis. The room was clean & comfortable and we both had a very sound sleep until our alarms went off.

The only real downside was that breakfast stops early at 9am. We arrived at 8.45am and there wasn't much there and the staff were starting to clear away. Shame as the previous Best Western we stayed at breakfast was available later.

The hotel almost did what it needed to do - let us sleep on our way through to central Florida, but on emptier stomachs than we could have had.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Allie W, Front Office Manager at Best Western Plus Tallahassee North Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 17 November 2017

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your stay with us. I am very happy to hear you found your room to be clean and comfortable and you slept well throughout the night! I apologize that the breakfast selection was running low when you came to the buffet. I will make sure to communicate this over to the breakfast staff so we can avoid this in the future. We hope you come visit us again soon!

Reviewed 3 November 2017

The Best Western Plus Tallahasse North, was modern, updated, very clean and well furnished. Very close to main roads, but quiet. The breakfast was typical, but good, everything was continually being restocked and kept clean. All personnel were pleasant and helpful. The price was reasonable and we would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Allie W, Front Office Manager at Best Western Plus Tallahassee North Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 November 2017

Thank you for staying with us! I am very happy you found our hotel to be clean and well furnished. I am also glad you enjoyed a quiet stay and our staff was so helpful and friendly. We hope you come visit us again soon!

Reviewed 3 November 2017 via mobile

This place was very nice, clean, and very friendly staff. I stayed a week and it was extremely comfortable and clean. Right off the interstate. Perfect location to do business at the capital. Would definitely stay here again!
Staff was extremely helpful and very friendly. Rooms were very clean. I wish more places had staff like this.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business

Thank you so much for taking the time to let us know about your visit with us! I am so happy to hear you enjoyed your stay for the week in a clean, comfortable room and we were in a convenient location for you. It is also great to hear our staff was so helpful and friendly; I will make sure to extend your compliments. We hope you come see us again the next time you're in Tallahassee!