Extended Stay America - Tallahassee - Killearn
Home2.com
US$95
Hampton.com
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$113/night.

US$110
US$125
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$139/night.

Red Roof Inn Tallahassee - University(Tallahassee)(Great Value!)
US$52
US$99
US$137
US$110
Best Western Plus Tallahassee North Hotel(Tallahassee)(Great Value!)
US$102
US$93
Hotwire.com
US$125
US$99
Official Site
All reviewsfull kitchenfood prepawesome dealtv areamany restaurants in the arearesponsive stafffront deskoutback steakhousean extended period of timearrival and departurethe room was extremely cleanhome away from homelong staydecent roomneeded a place to staystayed for two nightscentral florida
Reviewed 24 March 2017 via mobile

A great stay for a reasonable price. The room felt very cozy while the bed was also comfortable. The shower head and water pressure/temperature was relaxing. The entire check in/check out process was easy.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled solo
00esa, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Tallahassee - Killearn, responded to this reviewResponded 25 March 2017

Thank you for the amazing review regarding your stay at Extended Stay America - Tallahassee - Killearn. We are happy we met all your expectations, and we look forward to hosting you again when your travels bring you back this way.

Reviewed 7 March 2017

I just spent over four months after Hurricane Hermine. A large tree fell on my home and I needed a place to stay while my contractor rebuilt my home. The kitchenette provided all the utility I needed to do my own meal preparations so I did not have to eat out. I even baked breads and cakes with very little fuss. The room afforded me a good location to set up a mini-office complete with my printer/copier and computer. This allowed me to keep up with friends and family as well as correspond with my contractor, the insurance company, and whomever necessary. The staff made sure that it was a great experience.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled solo
00esa, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Tallahassee - Killearn, responded to this reviewResponded 9 March 2017

We appreciate you taking the time to write a wonderful review about your stay at Extended Stay America - Tallahassee – Killearn. It's so nice to read your room with a kitchenette and our service met all of your expectations for a home away from home. Every team member is committed to ensuring our guests have an excellent stay, so thank you for recognizing their efforts and we'll be sure to share your comments with them. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 25 February 2017

My wife and I recently moved to Tallahassee due to job relocation, and we chose Extended Stay America Killearn to stay until we found a house. We stayed in the Extended Stay for two months, and were glad that we chose Extended Stay America Killearn. The location was perfect for a short commute to my in-town work location, and there are many restaurants in the area.
The staff were always helpful, especially Michelle, who really bent over backwards to ensure we had everything we needed for the long stay, and was very helpful in answering all of our questions about the area. We stayed in a one bedroom suite on the third floor and were very satisfied with the accommodations. The wi-fi was a little slow at times, but was just a minor inconvenience in the overall experience. If I had to do it over again, I wouldn't change a thing...this place is great!

Room Tip: We stayed on the third floor and it worked out well.
  • Stayed: November 2016, travelled on business
Manager_11525, Manager at Extended Stay America - Tallahassee - Killearn, responded to this reviewResponded 28 March 2017

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. It is great to see you and your wife enjoyed staying at our hotel while looking for a home of your own. Your positive comments regarding our convenient location, helpful staff, and overall stay are satisfying to read. Thank you again for your kind words. The staff and I would love to provide you with another comfortable stay in the future.

Reviewed 19 February 2017

I've stayed in many of these hotels in Florida. But the Tallahassee Killearn was by far superior to all the ones further south. This one was the quietest, most upkept and professional of them all.
I highly recommend it.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled on business
Manager_11525, Manager at Extended Stay America - Tallahassee - Killearn, responded to this reviewResponded 20 February 2017

We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience and for choosing to stay with us. Your kind comments regarding our hotel are satisfying to read. Once more, thank you for posting your review. We look forward to having you visit with us again in the future.

Reviewed 18 February 2017

We stay at this facility on a regular basis and have always found the accommodations to be nice and clean. Staff could not be nicer or more responsive. Recommend it especially for people who need to stay for an extended period of time.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled on business

Your feedback is important. Thank you for sharing. It is good to know you found your room accommodations suitable and that you recommend our hotel to others based on the positive experience you had. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We would love to see you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.