Open today: 10:00 AM - 10:00 PM

More Info
from US$122.00
More Info
17,702 results
All reviews cheetah hunt theme park thrill rides falcons fury cheetah run serengeti safari sky ride christmas town great roller coasters congo river rapids meal plan sesame street area howl o scream ice skating show all day dining water rides big rides
Selected filters
Reviewed 11 May 2021

I was very concerned about coming here after reading so many negative reviews, but our trip on Friday, May 7 was great! The park was not busy at all so all the ride lines were extremely short. It was disappointing how many rides, attractions, and food stands were closed, but that was expected given COVID and was properly disclosed on their website. There was a 30 minute wait for the Serengeti Express train ride since we just missed the last train, so make sure you pay attention to the train schedule if that's something you want to do. I can see how the park would be disappointing if ride and food lines are long, but that wasn't my experience.

1  Thank carrbald
Reviewed 10 May 2021

What an adventure, more than we expected. The safari ride is an experience of a lifetime. We had my wife's best friends and their grandkids over for a weekend. Decided to splurge and buy an annual pass for my wife and myself, with six free guest passes and preferred parking. Upon arriving booked the safari ride to see giraffe, rhino, antelope in the wild from a safari style open range rover. Have to say this was a lifetime experience for all of us. Best part of the day and something you will never forget. Four giraffes came for lunch on lettuce, even the guide said that was rare. They were inside our vehicle, nose to nose. So gentle, so sweet. The rest of the park was also wonderful. Up close to nature to see huge alligators, turtles, kangaroos, birds large and small. Flamingo's of course. Highly recommend as adventure of a lifetime. Nature and outdoors at their finest. Closest you will ever come to going to Africa.

2  Thank FunlovingJohn
Reviewed 6 May 2021

♥♥♥ i'm hoping you will all fill the wall so this post disappears by morning, but i want you all to know (in case you haven't figured it out) that josh is special needs, so please be patient with him and his sometimes (frequent...lol) inappropriate posts. there is no filter between brain, mouth & typing finger but we love him and hope that if you don't, you're at least understanding. thank you...josh

1  Thank Joshua S
Reviewed 6 May 2021

This is the worst park. The wait for a ride is 3 hours. No water no anything. The price you pay to enter and you only get on 3 rides is crazy! The water/food line is an hour long. The absolute worst experience ever. I have emailed the park and have not received an answer back from them. So disappointed!

Date of experience: March 2021
5  Thank Exploration292931
Reviewed 4 May 2021

Jim Dean Busch Gardens Tampa Park President getting kicked out be no no id entance if see my help me have no id

Date of experience: April 2021